Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

IKS66 MAC assignment FUBAR

I as many others am unable to change my MAC . On the route checker it tells me my MAC already exists and if I change it it says MAC updated but when I check it shows the same MAC as before.

wow i just did new box and changed mac twice and had no problems at all must be a hit and miss

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    try the reset function found thru that website
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

TV Addicted
    I have the same thing here

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    try the reset function found thru that website
    Same problem with me. 3 donations, all not working, and for some reason they all have the same MAC address.

Read the announcement:
    Tried IPTV Reset, nothing
    Tried to change MAC, nothing

ASFT claims to have changed MAC, twice none the less, yet here we are still unable to change our MAC and no acknowledgement if there is a problem or not, or if this s something they are working on, or not.

I think what i am asking really is if this problem is known to whoever (at this point, i have no idea who) is fixing the problems or if they are atleast aware of this issue. Because if i go by what ASFT is saying, since he claims it worked for him, it must be working... And he's a super moderator so is word must be golden. Saying "must be hit or miss" is not the answer i am looking for. i can tell you that it has been "miss" for 100% of the times i have tried to change my MAC since Feb 1st.

OverrRyde look i will try it for you just pm me all info and yes its a hit and a miss could be i got lucky just like some have tv on avov i cant tell you why

I have tried many times to change my MAC, used the reset button many times each time the reset button appeared to work i.e I got a green bar that said it worked. After reset I submitted a new MAC and got a green bar again, when I return to the route checker however the MAC has not been changed, if I try to renter the MAC I was trying to switch I get a red bar and MAC alread exists. What exactly is the reset button supposed to do? Does it erase all your server info? Or just security info .
    Last edited by zdcyclops; 02-10-2016 at 03:18 AM.

i am having the same exact issue i have 4 routes i can not use very frustrating

Quote Originally Posted by zdcyclops View Post
    I have tried many times to change my MAC, used the reset button many times each time the reset button appeared to work i.e I got a green bar that said it worked. After reset I submitted a new MAC and got a green bar again, when I return to the route checker however the MAC has not been changed, if I try to renter the MAC I was trying to switch I get a red bar and MAC alread exists. What exactly is the reset button supposed to do? Does it erase all your server info? Or just security info .

This is a GREAT QUESTION...IKS66 redirects me to this site when i try to go to there forum...was able to try to register at there forum with no success...not trying to hijack thread...want answer to question also..PS bought and donation, was received within 15 minutes been lost since..like they took money and run...now no service...using Comp and Kodi 16..I have been reading for days. my eyes are bleeding...DARA CRAZED AND ASFT you guys have been doing a great job, I pitty you guys..This is a GREAT QUESTION...PS IKS was working i know about ECM Tuesday. Thanks
    Last edited by Backup; 02-10-2016 at 06:27 AM.
    i'm an old timer who is always learning..Knowledge is Power tO survive

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    it does not erase anything really, It just un-links the MAC addy and re-links it to your route. It does that by the process similar to just re-booting a device with a power cycle.
    To link a new MAC, do not use the reset function first, just try and link the new mac

If any of yous want to send me your Route and Order # and MAC that you want linked, I will offer the same that asft did and try it here and see if any results.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast