Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    It's all up and running nicely
    Search and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Give me beer friends for life

was working then powered off box now back to auth error at login

Junoir Member
    Did you have to reset anything?

yup back in now
    2 resets used

Holy crap im up but freezing

was freezing as welll ...that player was the reason i rebooted box all seems good now with idj player

Everything is up and running exept exo player has no sound on most channels any ideas why?
    Last edited by zues29; 02-10-2016 at 10:59 PM. Reason: left something out

Junoir Member
    Hey guys hope this work around helps.

Well after some troubleshooting and changing things around I found a way to watch LIVE TV

Ok so here it goes .....

1. Step one on an android devices with at least lolipop and up version ...

2. Download the STB Emulator from Google play store

3. Go on to (papiao.is) and Go ahead and change your mac to something along these lines 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX AND do a Reset IPTV on that newly changed mac.

4. open up your STB Emulator in your android device . Version I tried this on is the 0.7.11
    1. Go to Settings ---> go into the (Profiles... Add or modify STB Profiles)
    2. Select New Profile #0162e
    3. Go onto Portal Settings and change the portal url: to http://11.iptvprivateserver.tv then go back to previous menu.
    4. Go to MAC-Address and there change your mac address to the one you change earlier in papiao
    5. In the Serial number leave it as is but MAKE SURE YOU COPY THIS EXACTLY AS IT IS (we are going to use this in Kodi 15.2)
    6. Go Onto Device ID and Copy the Device ID (we are algo going to use this exact same DEVICE ID # in Kodi 15.2)
    7. In the DEVICE ID MENU go ahead and check mark the SEND DEVICE ID Send Device ID to service provider
    8. Go ahead and back all the way to where you can go and click to get into SETTING BUT THIS TIME we are going to select PROFILE AND CHECK IT this will reset the portal
    9. After that you will get an Authentication Screen LOGIN AND PASSWORD her you will enter on both your DONATION# and you will should be able to go in and view the
    channels. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU DON'T GET IN DON'T WORRY KEEP TRUCKIN

Now we go on to the Kodi 15.2 and we are going to configure and Enable the PVR.STALKER CLIENT "NOT THE PVR.STALKER NFPS CLIENT"

Go into the Configure Setting of the PVR Stalker Client
    Under General set the CONNECTION TIME OUT TO 15

Then go to Portal 1.

In Portal 1 settings change the mac address to the one you changed earlier
    In the Portal Server Address This is what you will put h ttp://portal.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/c/index.html (with out the space after the h)

In the Login and Password Go ahead and put your Donation#

Under Preference: select the XMLTV ONLY

Under Serial Number: Copy and Paste the Number you copied earlier from the STB Emu (Note: THIS IS CASE SENSITIVE)

UNDER DEVICE ID 1, DEVICE ID 2 AND SIGNATURE you will copy and paste the Long number from the one you copied STB Emu (Note: THIS IS CASE SENSITIVE)

Go ahead and click OK to save and then Enable this PVR.Stalker Client

Head out to the TV Settings to set the PVR option and you should see the channels load.

(Note: I DID NOT TRY TO ENTER A URL FOR THE EPG BECUASE THE FIRST TIME I TRIED IT WORKED FOR ME SO WHY BREAK SOMETHING THAT IS WORKING)

well I hope this tutorial is usefull

Best of Luck to Everyone
    Last edited by xbmc07mx; 02-11-2016 at 06:48 AM.

Junoir Member
    So I keeper on getting error and authentication problem so I changed my Mac adress a few times a reset my iptv and now it's saying your stb emulator is blocked

Quote Originally Posted by xbmc07mx View Post
    Hey guys hope this work around helps.

Well after some troubleshooting and changing things around I found a way to watch LIVE TV

Ok so here it goes .....

1. Step one on an android devices with at least lolipop and up version ...

2. Download the STB Emulator from Google play store

3. Go on to (papiao.is) and Go ahead and change your mac to something along these lines 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX AND do a Reset IPTV on that newly changed mac.

4. open up your STB Emulator in your android device . Version I tried this on is the 0.7.11
    1. Go to Settings ---> go into the (Profiles... Add or modify STB Profiles)
    2. Select New Profile #0162e
    3. Go onto Portal Settings and change the portal url: to http://11.iptvprivateserver.tv then go back to previous menu.
    4. Go to MAC-Address and there change your mac address to the one you change earlier in papiao
    5. In the Serial number leave it as is but MAKE SURE YOU COPY THIS EXACTLY AS IT IS (we are going to use this in Kodi 15.2)
    6. Go Onto Device ID and Copy the Device ID (we are algo going to use this exact same DEVICE ID # in Kodi 15.2)
    7. In the DEVICE ID MENU go ahead and check mark the SEND DEVICE ID Send Device ID to service provider
    8. Go ahead and back all the way to where you can go and click to get into SETTING BUT THIS TIME we are going to select PROFILE AND CHECK IT this will reset the portal
    9. After that you will get an Authentication Screen LOGIN AND PASSWORD her you will enter on both your DONATION# and you will should be able to go in and view the
    channels. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU DON'T GET IN DON'T WORRY KEEP TRUCKIN

Now we go on to the Kodi 15.2 and we are going to configure and Enable the PVR.STALKER CLIENT "NOT THE PVR.STALKER NFPS CLIENT"

Go into the Configure Setting of the PVR Stalker Client
    Under General set the CONNECTION TIME OUT TO 15

Then go to Portal 1.

In Portal 1 settings change the mac address to the one you changed earlier
    In the Portal Server Address This is what you will put h ttp://portal.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/c/index.html (with out the space after the h)

In the Login and Password Go ahead and put your Donation#

Under Preference: select the XMLTV ONLY

Under Serial Number: Copy and Paste the Number you copied earlier from the STB Emu (Note: THIS IS CASE SENSITIVE)

UNDER DEVICE ID 1, DEVICE ID 2 AND SIGNATURE you will copy and paste the Long number from the one you copied STB Emu (Note: THIS IS CASE SENSITIVE)

Go ahead and click OK to save and then Enable this PVR.Stalker Client

Head out to the TV Settings to set the PVR option and you should see the channels load.

(Note: I DID NOT TRY TO ENTER A URL FOR THE EPG BECUASE THE FIRST TIME I TRIED IT WORKED FOR ME SO WHY BREAK SOMETHING THAT IS WORKING)

well I hope this tutorial is usefull

Best of Luck to Everyone
    I'm pretty sure for PORTAL 1 URL it should be 11.iptvprivateserver.tv
    You said your running it on 15.2 and that's the correct url for 15.2.
    The url you have posted is for 16

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123