Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tuxen View Post
    I expect this box have a Ethernet jack, how hard is it to plug it in and figure out if wifi is the problem?! x_O
    I will do that in the morning but I don't have a 50ft ethernet cable.

There is a thread of ftazeta and it looks like AVOV realizes there are many that got the update on Dec21 that have a software issue. They are asking everyone to send these back to them. I bought from Amazon so I will be sending back to them. They actually refund me immedately when my UPS driver picks up my package.

If the box was manuf in Korea they can send firmware to fix...the other boxes can't be fixed that way. It's an issue with the Vixo2 and VixoFuse as far as I can see. The thread is closed now on ftazeta but there were quite a few having to send them back.
    NEEDS TO UPDATE THIS

How-To setup ********** in KODI
    How to setup EPG Updater which configures PVR.Stalker "Stalker Client - built in" — (posted by psycon)

How to setup EPG Updater for IPTV-SimpleClient or IPTV Papaio Addon — (posted by dara)

================================================== ======

NFPS (Papiao.tv) :: Donation Check / MAC Reset / MAC change
    Check your Donation# (and/or) Link Mac to Donation

Check your MAC Address

I would warn anyone from NOT purchasing the Vixo2 and VixoFuse boxes right now. Before i purchased I would email regarding this issue saying you only want a working box without the software issues
    NEEDS TO UPDATE THIS

How to setup EPG Updater which configures PVR.Stalker "Stalker Client - built in" — (posted by psycon)

How to setup EPG Updater for IPTV-SimpleClient or IPTV Papaio Addon — (posted by dara)

Check your MAC Address

thats funny sofar your the only one getting that

Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    Not true http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?13658-No-Mac-address

Also, I saw I believe a couple yesterday with same issue but didn't think much of it. Here is the link to ftazeta (http://ftazeta.com/avov/78553-avov-v...t-working.html) and their issue is exactly like the one I am having. I will try the ethernet in the morning though.
    NEEDS TO UPDATE THIS

Check your MAC Address

And here's another confirmation of the same issue: http://ftazeta.com/avov/78781-avov-v...tml#post439837
    NEEDS TO UPDATE THIS

Check your MAC Address

Im going to give it a shot tomorrow w/ ethernet cable and I've already emailed AVOV about the issue. It's either a software issue or on my end where my modem isn't letting it connect. I actually hope I don't have to send it back!!! Goodnight and thanks asft for giving me a hand. I have to say I had a good chuckle when you wrote, "sofar"??? I'm still LOL
    NEEDS TO UPDATE THIS

Check your MAC Address

i dont go there so for here your the only one and i told you what to do and you said yea you did wow really now you say going to try ethernet cable tomorrow wish i could tell you were to go i told you reboot router and plug in ethernet cable and you should you did wow your one of a kind
    Last edited by Marley; 02-09-2016 at 05:22 AM.

i dont go there so for here your the only one and i told you what to do and you said yea you did wow really now you say going to try ethernet cable tomorrow wish i could tell you were to go i told you reboot router and plug in ethernet cable and you should you did wow your one of a kind
    I went to the browser section and I actually am connected cause I'm surfing the net and pulling up all kinds of websites.

It just never shows a MAC address and Tvonline, mickyhop, nothing else pulls up. When I do system update it puts up this weird looking smal window saying OTA UPDATE.

I went an bought an Ethernet cable and will try that when I get home in about 4-hours.

This is looking increasingly like a software issue and what's worse is Avov knew about it and still had their approved resellers selling these boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by ljhookem14 View Post
    I went to the browser section and I actually am connected cause I'm surfing the net and pulling up all kinds of websites.

It just never shows a MAC address and Tvonline, mickyhop, nothing else pulls up. When I do system update it puts up this weird looking smal window saying OTA UPDATE.

I went an bought an Ethernet cable and will try that when I get home in about 4-hours.

This is looking increasingly like a software issue and what's worse is Avov knew about it and still had their approved resellers selling these boxes.
    you will find mac add in the server setup page,,,then you have to link the mac add on the checker site

yea we said that to him and gave him a how to it not updating for first time to get channel store and all

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast