Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    HD stands for Harley Davidson 4wheelin's Avatar
    i had similar issue with another model avov ,server setting dissappeared ,i sent support ticket in and they were able to fix it with update ,it did take about same time as sending it back but it has been running since.

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    I saw the video.
    Only thing I noticed that could be a factor is that you were clicking on the option too much. Just one click and you should hear the click noise then wait.
    If it still does not change menus , then I would send it back , yes.
    That Server Settings menu is the one you want to try and open up, which does not need the internet connection to open.

i do not know if there is a way to load any older file on the Fuse, I have not looked into that.
    Yea I did all kind of scenarios crazed. That was about the 20th time I had clicked and tried to wait forever for things to come up. That was just one I did on video. Whatever you can imagine, I tried it LOL.

I spoke to another authorized dealer and right now they won't sell the VixoFuse of Vixo2. They said the latest Vixo2 has finally been fixed and right now they won't sell the Fuse because of all the problems that Avov is working through. Whenever Avov gets the new build working on the Fuse they will then start selling it.

Quote Originally Posted by 4wheelin View Post
    i had similar issue with another model avov ,server setting dissappeared ,i sent support ticket in and they were able to fix it with update ,it did take about same time as sending it back but it has been running since.
    I have till March 7th and I could still send it back to Amazon.

In the meantime, I purchased the TvOnline+ and it will be here tomorrow (Friday Feb 12th)

Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    A quick follow up for me:

First, enjoy your vacation asft. Sounds like your friends here sure are busting your chops.

Anyways, I'm still waiting to hear from Avov on my help ticket in regards to my Fuse. I have until March 7th to return to Amazon for full refund. My first thoughts are if they can fix it, then i think I will keep it.

In the meantime, I purchased a TvOnline+ and I'm up and running after adding my MAC device to my donation, then all I had to do was reset and I've got liveTv on the TVOnline+.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ljhookem14 View Post
    A quick follow up for me:

Anyways, I'm still waiting to hear from Avov on my help ticket in regards to my Fuse. I have until March 7th to return to Amazon for full refund. My first thoughts are if they can fix it, then i think I will keep it.
    ljhookem14; just wondering if you ever got this issue fixed I just finished giving up on setting mine up and found this post would like to know if there is a fix or should I just return it.

Thanks

3picRyd3r you have a fuse package installer problem

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345