Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    TV Addicted
    I did enjoy a good two days of live tv. Now, the epg is still loading well but whenever I click on any channel it just says "please wait" and a spinning symbol is displayed for about 5 minutes. The guide is working but the channels are not displaying. :\ I'm on kodi 16.3 and using pvr.stalker client.

Is this a server issue or some other configuration troubles?

TV Addicted
    Update: So I was also able to get the epg to also load up without any errors using stalker client nfps. The guide seems to be operational however none of the channels will display anything. Same as with the stalker client, when any channel is clicked through the epg it just says "please wait" with that endless spinning symbol.

I timed it and it remains displaying that spinning symbol for exactly five minutes. It's so annoying that it takes this long as you can't do anything until it stops on it's own. Can't back out or anything, I'm stuck waiting for five minutes until I can try my next move.. :\

Is there some setting that's causing this to remain at "please wait" for the entire five minutes? I checked through the settings but can't seem to find out why it spends this much time trying to unsuccessfully load a channel. I would rather it only took a minute at most.

Or is this also server related?

Junoir Member
    same issue here too, looks like the channel loads then nothing. no errors just goes back to the guide

I am having the exact same issue...

Good morning guys why don't we start posting what setup we have exactly to try to pinpoint where the actual issue might be in other words put your Kodi version and client Version maybe we can start narrowing things down I am using 15.2 with stalker client 0.8.4 not the nfNFPS version my channels have been loading fine till yesterday now it still loads without any errors but channel will not play also EPG seems to not load hopefully we can maybe narrow this down a little bit and might be able to figure it out between ourselves someone mentioned before about the older client having only a timeout max of 15 and they have been mentioning with the new ones to set it at 120 so that might be a start with one of the issues I just wish someone would give us a little more information we are always kind of in the dark with exactly what's going on it would definitely calm down a lot of people so I hope that if it is a problem on their side they will let us know soon so we made stop having to kill ourselves trying to figure things out

anybody have any luck yet??

I have the same settings Omni!! Also, If you go in and change it to "Perfer xmltv" instad of xmltv only...your epg should load

any news guys still having the same issue

Junoir Member
    Well i know that we're going under maintenance probably but im frustrated with the GUIDE i read and try every single suggestion and all i got it's a GUIDE with no content.....so any other advice ? im running 16 RC3 Build in Stalker 1.0.3

change your setting to use provider preferred

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast