Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Junoir Member
    me too purchased donation card charged and now 5 days nothing. add insult website now down!!!😢😢

The same for me: when I chek on this route checker "https://iks66.tv/main/search" it says Status : RUNNING

I did "Reset IPTV", now the authentification is ok, I have the channels list, but the channels doesn't work !!!

Bad service

Quote Originally Posted by hondo1 View Post
    Paid on Friday. Finally got the email this afternoon. So they are processing new donations.
    Just realized this is an IKS66 thread. Mine was Rocket, if that makes a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by benlucky36 View Post
    So it has taken 5 days for the money to be removed from my account.. But of course I still can not watch T.V. I go to the order checker page and its down go figure. I entered all the data into IPTV simple client and I get the Authentication Failed message. Just to confirm does anyone know if the donation number is the same as the order number? That's what I used in the app. I also did receive a username/password with my order. Sending out directions with the order confirmation would be a great idea!!!!!!!!!
    Did you receive an email after, with route info? The email will contain all of the information needed to fill in your data fields. I am waiting for an email myself to finish my setup, order number is not enough for it to work.

I got nothing and it's days now
    2 emails and no response

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by benlucky36 View Post
    So it has taken 5 days for the money to be removed from my account.. But of course I still can not watch T.V. I go to the order checker page and its down go figure. I entered all the data into IPTV simple client and I get the Authentication Failed message. Just to confirm does anyone know if the donation number is the same as the order number? That's what I used in the app. I also did receive a username/password with my order. Sending out directions with the order confirmation would be a great idea!!!!!!!!!
    IPTV simple client may not work anymore, but I am not sure about that 100%
    The Order # is 16 digits while the IKS66 route number (User and Pass) is 13 digits for iks66, but sometimes 12 digits
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by danish2016 View Post
    The same for me: when I chek on this route checker "https://iks66.tv/main/search" it says Status : RUNNING
    if you are checking your roiute , then that means that you have your route (13 digit number)
    These other members have not received route or with some not a confirmation either.

Hey guys, the biggest thing that holds this up is if there was not enough money on the card and it did not get passed the payment portal. Or the card was not international excepted.
    From what I seen is the people that talk directly to their bank before sending anything away are those that will get their route very quickly.
    You have to remember that there are fees involved that the portal charges and xchange rate if applicable.
    The bank will ask who the payment is for and you do not know that answer but a ballpark figure of the price will be enough for the bank to pre-approve the transaction.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Mine passed no probs and I emailed them twice

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast