Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Junoir Member

How long does it take for a subscription to be activated?

I posted this in the general thread and did not get a response. I am hoping it will fair better over here. My self and a friend both bought IPTV66 subscriptions on Thursday.. Its now Monday the money has not been taken out of either of our accounts and neither one of us have TV.. We both checked our order status and it says allow 24 to 48 hours after purchase. We are both approaching 96 hours and still have no clue when we might be activated.... I am ready to find an IPTV service that actually wants my money!!!!!

No money moved?? Well that would tell me the donation did not go through. Make sure of that before trying again.

Its now Monday the money has not been taken out of either of our accounts and neither one of us have TV
    that sounds like you card didnt work

Junoir Member
    2 different cards ordered at different times on different computers. His statement says pending for the withdrawal of the money. It does not show up on mine at all. Its pretty frustrating at this point.

Junoir Member
    I don't mean to be rude and hijack this thread, but I did mine on Friday morning, card was charged , and I have yet to receive anything also. I understand there's people waiting 10 days right now...why not send an email and state that? When you app,y it says allow 24 to 48 hours...that's why people panic.

You can call your cc company and ask to enable the charge. There is also the issue that your cc may not allow internatiobal transactions. If that's the case, you'll need to use an alternative form of payment.

You need to wait if money moved from your cc and some have a wait time of several weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayto View Post
    I don't mean to be rude and hijack this thread, but I did mine on Friday morning, card was charged , and I have yet to receive anything also. I understand there's people waiting 10 days right now...why not send an email and state that? When you app,y it says allow 24 to 48 hours...that's why people panic.

Call the cc company and approve.

Quote Originally Posted by benlucky36 View Post
    2 different cards ordered at different times on different computers. His statement says pending for the withdrawal of the money. It does not show up on mine at all. Its pretty frustrating at this point.

Junoir Member
    On my case , I spent like 3 or 4 days on "Pending" Status ... Now the card went through and was even charged a fee for the international purchase . So evidently my card was charged correctly. Now I'm In the phase were payment has been made but I still get the " please allow blah blah " . I predict they have more demand than their personel can handle. But the lack of info and response on their part has me wandering.

Can someone past this phase share their experience ? Does anyone know how many days "really " take them to process and order ? ... Or my worst fear ... Are orders not being processed at all ?

they are but some take more time then others you will get your donation no one here can tell you when

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast