Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: IP Banned

tux tux tux
    Quote Originally Posted by markawright2 View Post
    Ok here is something new...the ability to change the or reset the mac address has been removed from papiao.is at least for me has anyone else seen this issue?
    I dont think its an issue, I think its to prevent users manically change mac address's when they are working on the system making their problems worse.
    “there is nothing wrong with being insane, as long as you know it yourself.”

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moyne View Post
    I have been blocked too...I have to say IPTV papio are the biggest bunch of Asshol@s i have ever known!!
    You really have no idea what your yapping about... Do some reading on things before you spout off it makes you look foolish😂 If you have a legit donation things will be just fine. Just in case you didn't bother reading anything.. Like it looks like! They have been working on the server and multiple members are having issues! Are you a 2 year old??

Never buy from reseller they can sell donation to other clients and locked down your device causing a mac ban.
    Last edited by Bkman2020; 02-09-2016 at 01:38 AM.
    Lets Go !

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkman2020 View Post
    Never buy from reseller they can sell donation to other clients and locked down your device .
    Amen and how many times in the past 6 months has this been posted?? People want the easy and cheaper way out.. Guess what it might come back to screw you royally unfortunately...,

Good luck on papio getting back to you lve been waiting over a week! I think if you complain to much you will be hooked up very slowly so you better have back up tv!

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by melbarber View Post
    Good luck on papio getting back to you lve been waiting over a week! I think if you complain to much you will be hooked up very slowly so you better have back up tv!
    With all the people sending emails in the past week just think for a minute how many multiple duplicate emails they have to go through! Of course it's going to take weeks to get back to everyone.. The issues have been happing for how long? Sending multiple angry emails gets you know place anytime, just give them time. Everyone just remember this isn't your cable company or satellite provider.. If you want instant customer service think about switching to one of them period. This is a fraction of the cost....

TV Addicted
    Ok seriously not sure what to do. I went as far going to my cable provider and swapping out my modem router .. good news it worked . Then not too long after my channels would not load again . What is going on.... !???

Something has me thinking they're switching IP address on there streams... Because I'm hearing both UK/USA aren't loading on MAG 254. Only external links will load without issue.

TV Addicted
    Seems to working great now . Now my Stalker client stop working lol . Is the Nfps client better the the Stalker client . Is they're any difference. . ? I just want it to work ...

I been running the PVR Stalker NFPS on Kodi 16 beta3 with no issues at all..In the past 2 weeks i only had 2 hours of downtime i also noticed the channels open up so much faster..I'm def a happy camper

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast