Junoir Member

Question Can i use Mag emulator and IPTV Stalker on same android box ???

Hi

this may be a silly Q but here it goes. I have my donation Rocket+IKS so whats the deal with this, does that mean i can have 2 setups on same box emulator plus Kodi ? i understand i cant use separately on different boxes as this would be picked up as second device. The reason i ask is my emulator went down with the authentication problems experienced by all so i opened my kodi and populated my IPTV stalker with the donation MAC and portal etc. I had TV back doing this and i am now using Kodi IPTV stalker for my source of TV. If its the same box same mac same device id etc shouldnt that be ok?? or when emulators come back online and i try enter my donation id will my kodi IPTV stalker stop working?

please explain to me how this works if you can as im unsure of it.

Thanks

Fire From Within

Kodi and the STB emu are different apps so you can run them separate but not at the same time. You could use the same MAC, or different ones, you still have to use the donation checker to reset when you do that. Also IPTV Stalker doest send a donation number as required by the service, as currently coded, so you may be banned if you use it.

Junoir Member
    Surely they wont ban me before they fix the other access routes to the service? i have device id enabled and linked the mac to my device? what can i use for access to tv when emulators are down?. I also loaded the andriod iptv app from google play but couldnt get that to work. Is there a rocket recommended IPTV access point for KODI or a proper app i could use??

thanks for help

Fire From Within

The only sanctioned Kodi addons that currently work are the built in Stalker Client or the Stalker Client NFPS. IPTV Stalker is no longer a compliant add-on.

Junoir Member
    Oh thanks for that maybe im using correct one then i was asked to populate the stalker client addon NFPS. did i see before on another thread for an approved apk for emulator?. They should put links to approved stalker clients and emulators on the site. its much harder to use the service now as a paid member than 6 months ago, i think they are forcing people back to paid subscription services like sky etc.

thanks again i better go check if i have stalker client or IPTV stalker client they all look the same in addon menu

Fire From Within

The only add-on that is not compliant is IPTV Stalker, found in your Video Addons in Kodi. Everything else posted on the site are ok.

Junoir Member
    ok thank you. if anyone has link to download approved addon please forward in this thread

Thanks again

I didn't want to start a new thread but, i had my donation mac and server address but when i enter it into the built-in stalker client in kodi it throws an error on start-up, is there something else i must do?

will you should start you own thread and we cant read your mind on what errors