Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    I have a fresh install of Jarvis RC3 and the updater throws an error on start up but I still get a guide. The guide is not grey and it is not colored it is mixed. On the same channel it will show some shows grey others colored. Might be something in RC3 the full guide I remember from RC2 wasn't mixed.

thats odd zyclops..

if you go into the plugins configuration you can turn on debugging
    then turn on kodis debug logging
    and restart kodi

then use the kodi log uploder (install it if you dont have it) and PM me a link to your logfile..

Ive managed to get mine up in colour with no error xmltv only but guide is an hour forward / ahead compared to listings (using nfpsf3 to pull) ... stumped on how to fix this - any ideas ??

look in settings

Junoir Member
    I was able to get this going, full color epg. However, I noticed that the US channels are very low quality (mostly blocky). I have another CPU that is exactly the same as this one that I am trying this EPG Updater, however it is running Kodi 15.2 and using the stock stalker client (configured for 11.iptvprivateserver.tv), and its quality is very good. I also tried, just for a test to install Kodi 16 on this same cpu and the quality of the US channels degraded as well.

Anybody else experiencing this?

Seems as though it has something to do with 11.iptvprivateserver.tv (used in Kodi 15.2) and portal.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/c/index.html (used with Kodi 16)
    Last edited by pbrise; 02-11-2016 at 05:32 PM.

this epg downloader or the EPG itself has nothing to do with video quality of the streams..

Junoir Member
    Don't know what to say, however I just switched between both versions on both cpu's and the video quality on the cpu's that run Kodi 15.2 are much better than if they were running 16.

Seems as though it has something to do with 11.iptvprivateserver.tv (used in Kodi 15.2) and portal.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/c/index.html (used with Kodi 16)

There was a time that when I re-installed Kodi15.2 on one of the cpu's, still had the address portal.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/c/index.html in stalker client. Channels did load, however quality was very bad....then I just entered the 11.iptvprivateserver.tv address and the quality improved.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by pbrise View Post
    Don't know what to say, however I just switched between both versions on both cpu's and the video quality on the cpu's that run Kodi 15.2 are much better than if they were running 16.

There was a time that when I re-installed Kodi15.2 on one of the cpu's, still had the address portal.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/c/index.html in stalker client. Channels did load, however quality was very bad....then I just entered the 11.iptvprivateserver.tv address and the quality improved.
    The address has nothing to do with your video quality. Those shortcuts used in Kodi 15 and lower just go to the same place... it's more direct to use the full url, in fact. There might be some differences in how video is handled between the Kodi versions though, as Kodi 16 is a significant change from Kodi 15 (at least under the hood.)

thats new one

its likely you have to play with your accelleration settings in settings (advanced)>video>acceleration

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast