Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    I have had no issues with epg ninja so far.
    Lets Go !

Probation
    Hi, i have an older version of epg ninja installed on my fire-stick kodi 16 RC3, it seems to work fantastic, client downloads guide and channels. The problem i have is when i click on a channel, it just seems to time out. I noticed there is a newer version of the epg. ninja (10.02.16), will this fix that problem or is my problem related to pap's servers (newbie to forum)

Probation
    you guys are awesome this definitely fixes the issues, just tried for stalker client for kodi 15.2 works :-) I thank your time you took to fixing this patience is definitely a virtue glad i waited.
    Last edited by RealNess; 02-10-2016 at 05:31 PM.

please download the new version service.stalkerEpgUpdate.zip works for both original stalker and nfps version.. data is now zipped to cut down transfer time x10 as well.... it runs every time you open or quit kodi. will be adding a timed download as well soon..

This only works for kodi 16 unless you are using pvr.stalker.nfps 1.0.3 for kodi 15, it works for that version only as well.

Probation
    Quote Originally Posted by psycon View Post
    please download the new version service.stalkerEpgUpdate.zip works for both original stalker and nfps version.. data is now zipped to cut down transfer time x10 as well.... it runs every time you open or quit kodi. will be adding a timed download as well soon..

This only works for kodi 16 unless you are using pvr.stalker.nfps 1.0.3 for kodi 15, it works for that version only as well.
    Ive installed the above file on kodi 16, made sure settings are right but when xmltv only is selected I get 'guide unable to load' error and the guide is blank with no info for any channel ... changing to prefer provider loads the guide without error but its in grey - is this right or have I messed up ?? (using stalker pvr)

Yes, that is the current status. They're waiting for XMLTV Only to be authorized.

Probation
    Quote Originally Posted by ilan View Post
    Yes, that is the current status. They're waiting for XMLTV Only to be authorized.
    Ok Great - will wait til I see further updates on it ... Thanks for the reply

Probation
    "you can leave the papiao llinks as they are.. since they are down right now it wont affect anything.. and if/when they come back up.. this will still overwrite them (i hope).. "psycon
    Last edited by psycon; 02-10-2016 at 10:38 PM.

Probation
    My guide seems to be 30 minutes to an hour off. As in what it says is "On now" just ended and "Up next" is what's actually playing. Any idea how to adjust this?

Nevermind: Clearing data after installing the patch seems to have solved it.
    Last edited by geman220; 02-10-2016 at 09:54 PM.

I must say the first time was same after that wow so much quicker thank you

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast