Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    Idk what's wrong with EPG I get the data till 7 p.m then have to wait till 9 a.m to get data again only till 9 a.m can someone tell me what may be the problem

Junoir Member
    Can anyone help? I keep getting PVR needs to restart everytime I start Kodi up then I need to press ok about ten times then EPG ninja will update. I then need to go into live tv again to disable then re enable guide for it to play. Any ideas?

Just let it do its thing until you see the "Epg ninja is updated" icon on bottom right screen. It used to confuse me too

Junoir Member

Epg - nfps

Quote Originally Posted by Hazebronso View Post
    Just let it do its thing until you see the "Epg ninja is updated" icon on bottom right screen. It used to confuse me too
    PVR Stalker Guide
    I started by deleting KODI in its entirety and reinstalling it. You can re-add your add-ons, back-up etc after you set up the EPG. I did not use EPG ninjas add ons..ONLY PVR STALKER and NOT NFPS.PVR STALKER
    Go to NFPS and reset IPTV. Got to Kodi – System- Setting – Addons – My Addons – PVR Clients.
    Go to PVR Stalker
    General tab
    Set Active Portal to 1
    Set timeout to 15
    Portal 1
    MAC: 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX (put your mac address as assigned here)
    IPTV Portal/Server: portal#.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/c/index.html (after portal put your portal number in place of the number sign
    Login: Your Donation #
    Password: Your Donation #
    Preference: XMLTV Only
    Cache Guide Data: Yes
    Cache Time : 24 hours
    Scope: Remote URL
    URL: http://nfps.**********
    Advanced: Token
    Serial #: 13 Digit Hexadecimal number (i.e.155A672DE0722)
    Android Device ID # 1: any 4 numbers (4 works for me)
    Device ID # 2 any 4 numbers
    Signature #: any 4 numbers
    **Will give error on first try. Don’t panic. It should start to load within a minute. If not release IPTV and change mac and try again**

Junoir Member

Portal Keeps Changing

I am running Kodi 16.1 (under Windows 10). Each time my pc reboots or resets, it seems my portal on papiao changes. Is there some reason this happens? It gets frustrating having to first log into papiao to see which is my active portal then changing it. Especially when I am out of town and my family cannot watch TV until I can log into the pc and changing the settings. Is there a way to fix this? Or am I running the wrong version of something?

I am using Stalker Client 1.0.8 with Stalker EPG Updater 1.0.17 and as said above, Kodi 16.1 GIT: 20160424-C327C53

Ridgeguy had the right answer(btw thanks),, dont use the updater, i had the same issue,,i had to change the log file. but the epg was still incomplete.
    disable the updater by going to : my addons >services>stalker EPG Updater, and disable it. then follow what the post before yours says, I just did it and mine works fine, if not go to settings>tv>general, and hit clear data and the channels should load as long as all your other pvr settings(signature, id's, and serial are correct).
    The World Revolves Around Me!!

Quote Originally Posted by RidgeGuy View Post
    PVR Stalker Guide
    I started by deleting KODI in its entirety and reinstalling it. You can re-add your add-ons, back-up etc after you set up the EPG. I did not use EPG ninjas add ons..ONLY PVR STALKER and NOT NFPS.PVR STALKER
    Go to NFPS and reset IPTV. Got to Kodi – System- Setting – Addons – My Addons – PVR Clients.
    Go to PVR Stalker
    General tab
    Set Active Portal to 1
    Set timeout to 15
    Portal 1
    MAC: 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX (put your mac address as assigned here)
    IPTV Portal/Server: portal#.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/c/index.html (after portal put your portal number in place of the number sign
    Login: Your Donation #
    Password: Your Donation #
    Preference: XMLTV Only
    Cache Guide Data: Yes
    Cache Time : 24 hours
    Scope: Remote URL
    URL: http://nfps.**********
    Advanced: Token
    Serial #: 13 Digit Hexadecimal number (i.e.155A672DE0722)
    Android Device ID # 1: any 4 numbers (4 works for me)
    Device ID # 2 any 4 numbers
    Signature #: any 4 numbers
    **Will give error on first try. Don’t panic. It should start to load within a minute. If not release IPTV and change mac and try again**

thank you worked great with kodi v15.3 (I have to use a minix v15.3 build on my box cause v16 is buggy)

ROAMING
    Quote Originally Posted by edwardnizz View Post
    Ridgeguy had the right answer(btw thanks),, dont use the updater, i had the same issue,,i had to change the log file. but the epg was still incomplete.
    disable the updater by going to : my addons >services>stalker EPG Updater, and disable it. then follow what the post before yours says, I just did it and mine works fine, if not go to settings>tv>general, and hit clear data and the channels should load as long as all your other pvr settings(signature, id's, and serial are correct).
    I run Kodi 15.2 and Stalker 0.8.4 with the EPG Updater on a minix box and I too couldn't get the guide to load.

Had to disable it and download the file direct….it's a ashamed since i quite liked the EPG updater…..so what now?

Does this mean no more EPG Updater for us Kodi 15.2 folks?

TV Addicted
    i had an issue with the updater but you dont need to download the guide, im not sure if its an issue or if its being worked on until its sorted just remove "http://nfps.**********" and replace that link with this link "https://raw.githubusercontent.com/psyc0n/epgninja/master/guide.xml" clear guide data and startup live tv the channels will auto load along with all the colours in the guide grid and so on. the link will auto update as and when the epg.xml is updated by the ninja team

Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast