Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

New EPG Updater plugin

NO LONGER SUPPORTED

---
    Hey, of you like the ********** xml file, dont forget to throw a little love our way with the donate button on Http://**********

Install the ********** repo from http://********** then install the epg updater service addon from the repo and restart kodi

This service addon will update your epg cache or local file independantly of which stalker client you use.. it works for both pvr.stalker and pvr.stalker.nfps

Note.. Windows users will get a error with the current version.. Windows users (or any users really) need to get version 1.0.5 from **********/clairvoyance/testing.. no need to other users to manually install this, it will update itself when we add it to the repo.

for instructions see the appropriate how to threads
    If you already have stalker installed and working, check out this video walkthrough
    Code:
    https://youtu.be/cyVWYjCqWqg
    -------------
    If you get any errors the only way I can help debug is if you send me a log file - Google how to do so if you dont know how to run on debugging
    go into the plugins configuration screen and you can turn on debugging then turn on kodis debug logging
    restart kodi
    then use the kodi log uploder (install it if you dont have it) and PM me a link to your logfile.
    Last edited by dara; 12-31-2016 at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by psycon View Post
    Seems like the maintenance at papiao is taking longer than I hoped.. So i have put up a TEMPORARY link so you can get the full epg.

for pvr.stalker users set your epg link to xxxx- set cache time to 12 hours and make sure cache is enabled.

for pvr.stalker.nfps users install the service.**********.updater.zip from http://**********/clairvoyance it will refresh the epg every time you open kodi..
    So in my 0.8.4 PVRStalker (StalkerClient 0.8.4 running on Kodi15.2) under RemoteURL use "xxxx" ???

Where do I set the cache time to 12? Where do I enable cache? Is that in SETTINGS - PVR SERVICE or some it will say TV or LIVE-TV?? I'm in Arctic Zephyr Skin
    Last edited by psycon; 02-08-2016 at 03:28 AM. Reason: link removed

ljhookem.. guess u pointed out something i dindt anticipate... you need to upgrade to kodi 16 or use pvr.stalker.nfps as the older versions dont allow caching.

Thanks for all your good information and all the work you do my question has to do with the previous question in the older version of 0.8.4 Kodi 15, 2 since it does not have the cash an option that would just mean we cannot use the temporary link? And we'll have to wait for the original link to get updated? In other words once the EPG link is updated by papiao it will work correct? Hope to hear an answer soon and once again thanks for all your help

correct. 15.2 does not use caching so cannot be used with this.. and i will not post a direct link to the file as all kodi clients would hit the server endlessley non stop bringing the server to a halt.. its a bug in kodi.. this is why we use the auth page, as a gatekeeper to slow it down.

You should really upgrade to kodi 16.. neither dvbken or I will be tailoring anything towards kodi 15 anymore. its time to upgrade.
    Last edited by psycon; 02-08-2016 at 07:02 PM.

TV Addicted
    If you are using kodi 15 with 0.8.4 just set Guide Preference to "Prefer Provider" and leave Scope remote url blank. You will still get a guide, but just not as pretty. Once everything is fixed go back to using proper url for guide from ninja.

QUOTE=ljhookem14;108848]So in my 0.8.4 PVRStalker (StalkerClient 0.8.4 running on Kodi15.2) under RemoteURL use "xxxx" ???

Where do I set the cache time to 12? Where do I enable cache? Is that in SETTINGS - PVR SERVICE or some it will say TV or LIVE-TV?? I'm in Arctic Zephyr Skin[/QUOTE]

What's the main advantage of doing this as of now my epg works it's on provider since I read that the epg was down. I still get info though just want to make sure what the difference is

mikey read the first post again, or any of the other posts, you will see this has been answered..

With the included Stalker PVR in Kodi 16 the fix worked great, get the guide with the correct time and full color now.
    Thanks!!

Probation
    It was like magic. Numerous tries without success before your fix. Now all is well. Thanks very much.

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast