Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    my thoughts exactly. actually giving me time to focuson an dekodify my build

Quote Originally Posted by psycon View Post
    check the 1 hour offset box in the add ons settings, then clear data and restart
    Hi Psycon i searched everywhere for this setting and cannot find it, can you be a little more detailed.
    Thank You

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by briguyy View Post
    Hi Psycon i searched everywhere for this setting and cannot find it, can you be a little more detailed.
    Thank You
    So you don't have to wait for him, look at the settings for the Stalker EPG Updater. You get there by going though Settings>Add-ons> My add-ons> Servers > Stalker EPG Updater.

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    So you don't have to wait for him, look at the settings for the Stalker EPG Updater. You get there by going though Settings>Add-ons> My add-ons> Servers > Stalker EPG Updater.
    Thanks i got it now!

Great work team keep up the good work.
    Lets Go !

tux tux tux
    instead of downloading to the pvr dir if you run the normal nfps client i 'modified' the script to download to the service.stalkerEpgUpdate directory and then just load it as normal in pvr.stalker 16 or 15 this feels more natural to load the file this way. also since i couldn't get it to think it had a cache file no matter what did, the same happened from some of my family, i honestly dont know why maybe because some had the cache function off to start with. (i of cause turned it on)

pointing to the file worked as a charm the first time. it does seem to have some obvious advantages.

anyway i'm loving the simplicity of the addon, the cron function. and of cause the obvious ingenuity that comes with it, i really hope you keep it for the built in stalker, even if it becomes integrated in stalker nfps.
    using the method above works really good with it, i only moved the file to not interfere with kodi 16 natural cache function, so it wont matter if its off or on. and the addon's data dir seemed obvious.

thanks
    Last edited by tuxen; 02-18-2016 at 09:00 AM.
    “there is nothing wrong with being insane, as long as you know it yourself.”

TV Addicted
    nice work i just set the url in the 15 version of kodi with pvr stalker from remote to local same link and the epg fire up without any issues and my kodi has a setting of -1 for logging so i get no logs cache is always at zero, it was the link that got me thinking why remote url when the epg is downloaded lol

tux tux tux
    yeah but since kodi 16 (i use kodi 16) has caching and kodi 15.2 does not and this addon originally relies on updating that cache file to make the client think that the epg has been updated, i was affraid what oddities might happen if you at the same time pointed it to load it's own cache file as epg if caching also was turned on. maybe nothing heh but now not much will happen and it seemed more logic. i would barely call it a modification though lol.
    Last edited by tuxen; 02-18-2016 at 02:57 PM.
    “there is nothing wrong with being insane, as long as you know it yourself.”

cheap tv guy
    did this, works great, thanks

I am getting an error on start up after installing the Stalker EPG Updater and im running Kodi 16 RC2 with the stalker NFPS Client on android. What is this pointing to the local path that everyone is talking about? Is that what i need to do? If so how?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: By the way i have looked for the how to threads and couldnt find them so sorry
    Last edited by briguyy; 02-18-2016 at 09:02 PM.

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast