Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation IPTV Buffering... Buffering...and more Buffering...

it happens to me ever since yesterday, I tried everything and everywhere. I cant do much since it wont let me do an IPTV reset I get a bunch of errors , I cant do a mac change either I get also a bunch of errors... I cant do a port change either it spits more errors.... it is very annoying, you cant watch anything without going crazy.. it does it every 10 seconds for 3 seconds nonm stop on 90% of the channels.

bry bryb
    Sound like from what you said temporary fixes not working out so well. Me too, I tried doing the (kodi temp fix and followed all the directions) and all I got was auth failures.
    I'll wait a few more days, if no fix I'll break out the old Mag 254 and see if I have any luck.

Quote Originally Posted by mbry View Post
    Sound like from what you said temporary fixes not working out so well. Me too, I tried doing the (kodi temp fix and followed all the directions) and all I got was auth failures.
    I'll wait a few more days, if no fix I'll break out the old Mag 254 and see if I have any luck.
    I tried in my old mag254 same issues if not worse..
    I was able to do a port change and IPTV reset a couple of minutes ago and it didnt change anything, is probably worse buffering...

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by r3dp0is0n View Post
    I tried in my old mag254 same issues if not worse..
    I was able to do a port change and IPTV reset a couple of minutes ago and it didnt change anything, is probably worse buffering...

reading through the forums I was starting to think it was just a kodi issue and was looking at stb's to get, thanks for saving me a bunch of money, lol

Quote Originally Posted by DaveyBoy2002 View Post
    reading through the forums I was starting to think it was just a kodi issue and was looking at stb's to get, thanks for saving me a bunch of money, lol
    Glad to help. My two cents don't waste another penny in this service until is stable. They say they are working to fix things at sloth's speed, since around 2/3/2016 went all hell broke lose. So patience here is super important. But don't waste more money on this until they prove is somewhat stable and somewhat reliable..
    Right now service is unwatchable with the non stop ongoing buffering on all channels, a few channels don't even load at all anymore. I dont care what anybody says, this is happening at this moment to most of the people here.
    Last edited by r3dp0is0n; 02-07-2016 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Typo...

get active
    Glad to help. My two cents don't waste another penny in this service until is stable. They say they are working to fix things at sloth's speed, since around 2/3/2016 went all hell broke lose. So patience here is super important. But don't waste more money on this until they prove is somewhat stable and somewhat reliable..
    Right now service is unwatchable with the non stop ongoing buffering on all channels, a few channels don't even load at all anymore. I dont care what anybody says, this is happening at this moment to most of the people here.
    This is true but it appears servers are back up, running faster no buffering, pixelation or other issues that I can see. Many IKS users have come to realize that changes have to be made from time to time and working on software/servers and Apps take time to fix especially if they include all of these aspects. Best to develop patience and be aware, it takes a lot of people to make things work best for everyone. My congratulations and appreciation goes to those who have succeeded in fixing IKS and IPTV.

Junoir Member
    I was up but now back down

Channels still having problems, some loading a black screen, some load and play for a few minutes and then lose signal...

Channels still having problems, some loading a black screen, some load and play for a few minutes and then lose signal...
    Gee! I wonder what the issue might be? A friend of mine has the MAG254 and after the initial issue they day they initiated the Username, password (which lasted about a day) all has been pretty smooth. Some of the channels load faster than other, but the ones I tested for my friend all worked. I did not test any of them for more than a few minuets however so possibly an issue could have popped up. Then I tried the video club to see if that was working: 10 movies tested and 10 movies working. Sorry I could not duplicate your problems.

Quote Originally Posted by flygtaq View Post
    I was up but now back down
    A little more information seems important?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast