After finally connecting major buffering!!

After 2 days of fighting to get connected on PVR client 0.8.4 finally got connected unfortunately with no EPG at the time ( understandable) what I really don't seem to understand is after this update now I get buffering every five seconds it is horrible here in the East Coast it is really non watchable I believe it was said that server maintenance was completed but I really don't see where this update has helped Deni I have been using PVR client 4/7 months and it has been running pretty constant with no complains but now it really is unwatchable does anyone know the reasoning behind this or if this is being planned to get better? I quite understand that all updates have its hiccups but I really do think just my opinion that is update has really caused a lot of problems I hope they will be able to correct these issues soon so was wondering if anyone else was having the same issues and if you do was there anything you did to correct it I am running Cody 15.2 on an Nvidia shield so there is plenty of processor power and memory speed is running on a 125 megabit per second so that really shouldn't be the issue neither any advice would be greatly appreciated hope everyone is being able to enjoy there NFPS Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Omni View Post
    After 2 days of fighting to get connected on PVR client 0.8.4 finally got connected unfortunately with no EPG at the time ( understandable) what I really don't seem to understand is after this update now I get buffering every five seconds it is horrible here in the East Coast it is really non watchable I believe it was said that server maintenance was completed but I really don't see where this update has helped Deni I have been using PVR client 4/7 months and it has been running pretty constant with no complains but now it really is unwatchable does anyone know the reasoning behind this or if this is being planned to get better? I quite understand that all updates have its hiccups but I really do think just my opinion that is update has really caused a lot of problems I hope they will be able to correct these issues soon so was wondering if anyone else was having the same issues and if you do was there anything you did to correct it I am running Cody 15.2 on an Nvidia shield so there is plenty of processor power and memory speed is running on a 125 megabit per second so that really shouldn't be the issue neither any advice would be greatly appreciated hope everyone is being able to enjoy there NFPS Thanks
    YOU are not alone Bud, everyone is experiencing a terrible and major technical fiasco.. Trust me.

Nascar Pool Diecast Winner
    My mag is fine