What port in router

Hey guys I want to add my mag box to my router. Does anyone know what port it is? Is it 80, 443?

Probation
    Shouldnt need to open ports... This worked for me on ε NetGear R7000 Nighthawk, could be similar on your router:

Enter WAN-setup on Wi-Fi router, and make sure "IGMP Proxying" is enabled. (in my case I had to deselect the "disable IGMP Proxying" option.

yea dont open a port

do not forward ports to your box. UPnP should take care of any mappings back from the server.

& if you r talkin about what port is listening,, it is usually port 80. this refers to the port in 'puter listening for stb communication(usually when used with nfhd & noi)...
    mag 254,,,nfhd:cool:

tux tux tux
    port 80 is the default port for a webserver unless you are running a webserver on your computer do not open any ports! i would even recommend to disable upnp if you do not need it. if you are unsure at least check your router here first, it will test if anything is open and also has a upnp test:
    Code:
    https://www.grc.com/su/upnp-rejected.htm
    don't worry click the upper right corner to test your machine. i must say i do not especially like steve though but the test works and there is nothing to fear.

btw. upnp is not needed for this service or any streaming addons.
    Last edited by tuxen; 03-28-2016 at 06:01 PM.
    “there is nothing wrong with being insane, as long as you know it yourself.”