Register

Thread: Help deciding

Junoir Member

Question Help deciding

hello guy i just wanted to know what are the best boxes for kodi can you guy plz write them on a list witch are the best boxes for kodi? by the way what about vixo 2

Junoir Member
    personally
    1- amazon fire tv
    2- avov its smooth and simple specially if you plan on using iptv

There are so many boxes out there thats its impossible to say which one is best !!
    Everyone will have preferences mainly based on the one or two that they have tried out. Kinda hard to say what the absolute best is when you've only used a few out of 10's of thousands of boxes.

I have used Mygica's, Jynxbox's, MXQ's, M8S, MK's, Xios and probably 10-15 more that the names escape me at this moment.

My personal favorites right now for a good average priced box is the MXQ line. There is a red model and a black model. I have one of each and other than the 2 extra USB ports on the black model they work exactly the same and both are pretty good boxes.

The way I look at it is there is always a better model on the horizon and anything you buy now (no matter how good it is) will be outdated and you will want to replace it within a year or so anyway..so why spend big bucks and insist on the "best" when the average or above average will do the same thing and will be outdated the same time as the "best" is.

Junoir Member
    im just looking for a box that i can install kodi and it doesnt lag dont wana regret buying somethiing thats why im looking for something good what you recomend me ?

I like the M8S 2gb.. for cheapest box - except the remote sucks, get a air mouse remote as well..
    Fire TV Box is good.
    AVOV boxes also good, and have separate stalker client and can access VOD.
    Last edited by psycon; 02-07-2016 at 12:39 AM.