Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junoir Member

Authentication problem

Can't enter numbers or letters into authentication screen , can go up or down , I can pull up keyboard , but it doesn't input numbere or letters of user name or password .

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Colbymac View Post
    Can't enter numbers or letters into authentication screen , can go up or down , I can pull up keyboard , but it doesn't input numbere or letters of user name or password .
    exit and restart emulator.
    you should be able to put numbers with your remote.

Junoir Member
    Can't still fill in boxes for username and password. Have tried Bluetooth keyboards pop up ones , etc I'm lost

Junoir Member
    colbymac can you plug in a usb keyboard from a computer
    or if you don t have usb then try keyboard into otg cable

Junoir Member

Same problem on MyGica 520e with Android 4.2.2

I see the login/password window but nothing I try let's me enter anything. Tried different keyboards, Android soft keyboard, MyGica air mouse with keyboard - nothing works !

Tried both the NFPS official emulator and MyGica MagTV - you just can't type anything in for some reason.

It looks like the login/password is a feature of the MAG 250 which the emulator supports but for some reason keyboard passthrough is not working (except for up/down arrow keys).

Anyone know if there is a data file where the credentials are supposed to be stored ? Perhaps we can just put that in a file.

Junoir Member
    To tonto1 , I have same problem you have and I'm using Amazon fire stick. I have tried everything too.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by tonto1 View Post
    I see the login/password window but nothing I try let's me enter anything. Tried different keyboards, Android soft keyboard, MyGica air mouse with keyboard - nothing works !

Tried both the NFPS official emulator and MyGica MagTV - you just can't type anything in for some reason.

It looks like the login/password is a feature of the MAG 250 which the emulator supports but for some reason keyboard passthrough is not working (except for up/down arrow keys).

Anyone know if there is a data file where the credentials are supposed to be stored ? Perhaps we can just put that in a file.
    if you tried usb cable last thing I would try is send your key to your gmail open it from your box.
    And copy/paste.

Junoir Member
    i see the authentication page and type the user and password... and type "ok" but it show error.... can't login could anyone help?

Quote Originally Posted by hotwarmguy View Post
    if you tried usb cable last thing I would try is send your key to your gmail open it from your box.
    And copy/paste.
    on your remote there is a content menu button,,, 3 lines on top of each other,,,,click that and the menu on the right side of your screen will appear,,,settings ect,,,,click on keyboard!

I can enter password but when I press ok nothing happens & I get an error message! Waiting for more instructions here on how to get this to work on android tv boxes....as I see others are having the same issue!

reset your MAC, then try again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast