Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How-to get your AVOV online with Kodi

[B]THIS IS PURELY OPTIONAL, your AVOV has its own great built in client.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------How to install pvr.stalker.nfps ----------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Install Kodi from mickeyhop (version 15.2 or 16, choose the highest available)
    2. Download pvr.stalker.nfps for 15.2 Here or 16 Here - PICK THE RIGHT VERSION
    3. Save the file you downloaded to a USB stick and put the stick in your AVOV --- DO NOT UNZIP IT, it should be a zip, not a folder, Dont use safari to download if on a mac.
    4. On your AVOV Turn off TV Online or Live TV and open Kodi.
    5. Go to system > addons > install from zip > USB - choose the plugin version you downloaded previously
    6. Go to papiao or iptv66 donation checker page and change your donation to 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX - (change the 79, to a 78, XX:XX:XX can be random or the same as your avov)

---------------------------------How to configure pvr.stalker.nfps------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Go to system > Addons > My Addons > PVR > Stalker Client NFPS and set your MAC to the last 3 pairs MAC you linked to your Donation...
    2. Choose your server.
    3. Enter Your Donation number
    4.Choose the 24 hour EPG
    5. Set connection timeout to 120
    6. Go to system > Addons > My Addons > PVR > Hit menu button on Stalker plugin NFPS and enable.
    7. Go to papaio or iptv66 donation checker on your computer and click the iptv reset, at the same time Go to Kodi > settings > TV and enable
    8. Restart Kodi. You are done..

If you get constant buffering install this Buffering fix: Here

FAQ:
    Q. Help! I cant get it working at all or my guide is not in color. -FEB 6, 2016 Color Guide offline right now!!!
    A1. You made a typo. erase everything and start over.
    A2. You didn't put a donation in at all, please actually follow the steps..
    A3. if neither A1 or A2 are true and everything is in right. go change your mac on Papiao, and start over.

Q. Whats Papiao?
    A. You didn't follow the instructions, namely the prerequisites. Cause if you did, you would know what papiao is.

Q. When I install on my android I get a Cannot load DLL error.

A1. Follow the download links on **********. You will see a modified Kodi apk that has pvr.stalker.nfps preinstalled and does not have the dll error issue. Uninstall your current version of Kodi then install this one.
    A2. keep the stock version of kodi, and configure the included pvr.stalker client.

Q. HELP!!! i have tried everything above and it still will not work.

A. {
    1. Put Kodi in debug mode. (google it)
    2. install the "Kodi log uploader" program plugin from the kodi repo
    3. restart Kodi and run the log uploader
    4. pm me the link to your log file. (this log file contains login details, do not post on the forum)}

***NOTE***: If you ever make changes in the stalker plugin.. or the channel lineup changes. go into settings >TV and choose "Clear Data" and restart Kodi as soon as its done (before it starts reloading channels)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by psycon; 02-08-2016 at 04:28 AM.

this works so great nice to have tv again your a life saver lol
    Last edited by Marley; 02-06-2016 at 09:21 PM.

bry bryb
    Does doing this mess up the previous settings for my LIVETV tab that had already been working 3 days ago?
    Or is it best to wait it out? I hope this isn't the way we are going to have to get live TV channels, I'd rather not have to go thru Kodi. Like my old fire stick days.
    Has there been any progress made in straighten things out ?

no this is a temp fix or if you like keep it its up to you they are still working on it but heck it nice to have tv right

you know psycon went out of his way for this and you bitch for tv and now get it and you bitch again im done

bry bryb
    Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    you know psycon went out of his way for this and you bitch for tv and now get it and you bitch again im done
    Not sure if were directing this to me?

Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    Thumbs up!!

Fire From Within

What worries me is that the 'nfps' version may generate different a different device_id on different platforms, so you may not be able to connect a MAC that was previously used on a different Kodi, requiring a MAC reset. That's fine, but you only get three chances to do that, and even then, I don't know if the authentication server is actually letting you do it three times.

I know that if I use a MAC that wasn't reset prior to February 1, using the built-in version of pvr.staker, and the same configured serial number, device_ids and signatures, you can do this on different platforms, and not have to reset the MAC.

Pinball Wizard
    Great option to have, thank you!!

look all i did was make up a mac address for it and it worked th 78 one

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast