Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Probation
    I had the opportunity to test the TVonline version 2 today. I was really exited about it but I have to say that I'm disappointed. This device looks very cheap , the remote it's the worst if you move a few feets apart from the unit it doesn't work.
    I believe that for the base price $109 US this device should have more quality materials, plastic looks cheap and accessories as well.
    One thing that surprised the most is that Neflix isn't working on the Mickyhop platform, I mean c'mon guys a STB that don't run Netflix, it doesn't matter if it's good for IPTV but there's not point on buying one of these and not having the option of using Android features. For IPTV only I'm better off buying the MAG.

i don't get it netflix's why most all android are plastic and have you tried kodi or tvaddon my remote looks like all the rest i do have blacklight ones which i like its really up to you on mag or avov still for me its avov but thats me and you like mag which would i say buy is avov because it has kodi which i need big time
    Last edited by Marley; 11-06-2015 at 11:26 PM.

I had a mag254 that got zapped during a storm sometime ago. I am going to get another box and was wondering if rocket accepts the avov tv online. If so how do I change my mac address from the mag to the avov?

Pinball Wizard
    yes, it does accept all Avov devices!! just go back to Rocket website use your order number and change the mac address to your new device's mac once ofcourse you have a new device!!!

Thanks lazer for quick reply

If you use rocket will you not get sd picture , isee a lot of hd picture on this on page 1,2 3, 4 how do you get that server o picture if i migrate over from my mag 254??

Probation
    is there a tv guide with info

yes on many

How to see the wifi mac-address ?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345