Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    HD stands for Harley Davidson 4wheelin's Avatar
    they are working on it and not much can be done but wait.

Quote Originally Posted by trinifire View Post
    This is ridiculous. They have no contingent plan and have people who paid for their service suffering. Donation site cannot change the mac address and Super Bowl is tomorrow. WTF we suppose to do?
    I think you have a point.. This is a paid service ("donation plan") now, and as all paid services minimum standard need to be implemented. And I think the most important part that they need to work on is Customer services and support. In my honest and humble opinion I think not responding or even acknowledging emails is not acceptable in this digital age where communication is almost instantaneous. A few words for communication with the client can save a lots of headaches and repeated questions over and over here... Take this as a constructive observation please.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by r3dp0is0n View Post
    I think you have a point.. This is a paid service ("donation plan") now, and as all paid services minimum standard need to be implemented. And I think the most important part that they need to work on is Customer services and support. In my honest and humble opinion I think not responding or even acknowledging emails is not acceptable in this digital age where communication is almost instantaneous. A few words for communication with the client can save a lots of headaches and repeated questions over and over here... Take this as a constructive observation please.
    I agree with you and I hope they get this sorted out quickly. I bet they're scrambling to find a solution and I like to think that's why they haven't responded to my emails either. I poster about my specific problem in a different thread so I won't repeat it here. Having said that I hope they offer an adjustment to the donation days once they have it working. We pledged our support. Fair is fair.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12