Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: error message

Unhappy error message

I had my mag 254 up and running after putting in pass word and login.Was watching for about an hour.Screen went black rebooted asked for pass word and login.Put it in got error message rebooted same thing. Checked donation says its active mac addy is the same still have 29 days left on donation.Any ideas on what the problem may be?I know there are issues causing problems just wondering if anyone else had same problem.

thanx

try this, worked for some others

c/p

I see that a lot of user are having this issue with there Donation # authentication Error appearing when asked to login. This is what I did to fix this after 2 days of headaches,resets etc. First reset the portal so you can get fresh login credentials, then type in your Donation # without pressing OK just yet make sure you have a laptop or pc available for next steps. Go to your Donation checker fill in the info and you should see your info regards your Donation and days left and MAC make sure it matches your STB. If everything looks good just press RESET IPTV that's all you need to do with that at the same time press OK on your box and that should fix that Error. After that just restart the portal, and everything should work.

didnt read it right having the authentication Error appearing when asked to login problem will try that for my android box thanks
    Last edited by Marley; 02-05-2016 at 04:58 AM.

dang that worked bro thank you will post this

TV Addicted
    OMG... it worked for me... thank you thank you thank you....

Thanks, glad it worked for some but not working for me

what
    On Feb 1st I went ahead and make sure the Mac addres and the donation were matched for my (2) Mag 254. So when the Authentication/Login/Password show up I went ahead and filled it with the donation number. So I assumed that was saved and if coming back process should be easy. Process went smooth for a couple of days. Yesterday one of them stop working while the other is fine. So I waited and waited and since nothing happens I decided to unplug and replug the box. Now Im stuck in Authentication/Login/Password. It shouldnt be asking since I did the process. So I tried to enter the donation number again. As a result keep getting the ERROR message and cant log in anymore. At least the second one still working fine.
    Relocate Puerto Rico Channels WKAQ-TV(7781) to Channel 2 , WAPA-TV (7782) to Channel 4 , WIPR-TV (7783) to Channel 6 & WLII-TV (7784) to Chanel 11.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Check the recent announcment from Administrator

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...588#post106588
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

what
    Havent contacted the reseller for almost a year. Let see if he is willing to do the resetting or send the order#. He may ask for compensation! WTH
    Relocate Puerto Rico Channels WKAQ-TV(7781) to Channel 2 , WAPA-TV (7782) to Channel 4 , WIPR-TV (7783) to Channel 6 & WLII-TV (7784) to Chanel 11.

Junoir Member

Mac adress

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSide View Post
    try this, worked for some others

I see that a lot of user are having this issue with there Donation # authentication Error appearing when asked to login. This is what I did to fix this after 2 days of headaches,resets etc. First reset the portal so you can get fresh login credentials, then type in your Donation # without pressing OK just yet make sure you have a laptop or pc available for next steps. Go to your Donation checker fill in the info and you should see your info regards your Donation and days left and MAC make sure it matches your STB. If everything looks good just press RESET IPTV that's all you need to do with that at the same time press OK on your box and that should fix that Error. After that just restart the portal, and everything should work.
    my dosent look ok .everything is ok exept mac show all 00: how do I link mac to donation? any help will be appreciated.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast