Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Junoir Member
    Nope I'm running stalker client nfps on kodi 15.2, still authentication failed, was able to change Mac after putting donation and order number on site, but made no difference. Just need to wait I suppose

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jrbill1991 View Post
    yeah, is right here where i go to try to change it.

but when i put the order and donation number i receive this message in red:

"Allow us 24-48 hours to process your order after purchase or check if your credit card was charged."

When i had to put only the donation number, it didn't happen.
    Have you renewed at any point, as it said that when I accidently put my first order number in instead of my renewal order number, which was different??

Quote Originally Posted by ttaammiiss View Post
    Have you renewed at any point, as it said that when I accidently put my first order number in instead of my renewal order number, which was different??
    Yes, I renewed missing one day to expire, on monday, but I didn't receive any e-mail confirm that, but in the link that we can change the mac, I saw that the remaning days of the service changed to 30 days right after I renewed it.

Junoir Member
    I've tried both http://66.iptv66.tv and http://mw1.iptv66.tv/stalker_portal/c/index.html both give me auth failed.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jrbill1991 View Post
    Yes, I renewed missing one day to expire, on monday, but I didn't receive any e-mail confirm that, but in the link that we can change the mac, I saw that the remaning days of the service changed to 30 days right after I renewed it.
    Just a thought, I had a renewal email with different order number, donation is still same tho

Junoir Member
    all this got me confused i have been doing the user name and password thing and rebooting and nothing and my question is now do i have to change the mac on every donation in order to make it work please somebody can tell me the whole thing wright i have people pissed already...

Fire From Within

Again, please see the announcements. Nothing has changed. I don't know if we'll get an all clear or an ETA on the fixes, but if word gets out on that, we'll post it. The only advise is not to change anything if you are currently up.

Quote Originally Posted by ttaammiiss View Post
    Nope I'm running stalker client nfps on kodi 15.2, still authentication failed, was able to change Mac after putting donation and order number on site, but made no difference. Just need to wait I suppose
    Same exact situation here. I was able to change my MAC today (kept getting the login screen last night that wouldn't let me proceed) but now getting "Stalker Client NFPS Authentification Failed. Retrying". Do I just wait at this point or could I have something set up wrong.

Also - route checker shows I only have 11 days on my account - is this always accurate? I bought a one year subscription from a vendor in the middle of January so I'll be taking this up with him if it's set to expire in 11 days...

thats what i been saying dont touch that dial folks things will get better

Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    thats what i been saying dont touch that dial folks things will get better
    I understand.

But this is very strange. Everybody can have the details of their IPTV service with the Order and Donation numbers. My case is that I renewed the service on monday and I didn't receive the new order number, and now I can't access anything, because we need it now. I'm really worried about it.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast