Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    If you can modify the IPTV stalker client to be compliant i am sure there are many users who feel the same way as you and prefer that client. you can let me know if/when you have a working build and i can have them check to ensure it is compliant.

unbanned christmas
    but like I mentioned earlier even if the 'Client' is modified to have Username/Password options it is redundant because anyone can just remove the code in the 'Client' again and we are back to where we are today unless this will be only for new users to try with newer MAC's for which the Client is currently not working for so I wont be able to test it because my MAC doesn't need it but I'll see what I can do and send it over to you.

they can remove it all they want, and yeah, will be able to connect, sure, but then they will be banned and loose their account and that will suck for them.

TV Addicted
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
    Last edited by generica; 02-12-2016 at 10:35 AM.

TV Addicted
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
    Last edited by generica; 02-12-2016 at 10:41 AM.

unbanned christmas
    Quote Originally Posted by generica View Post

Whereis the source code for that addon ?

I would love to try my hand and get immersed in this world of yours...
    I don't think you need the source as there are no compiled dll's, etc you should just need to EDIT the Python scripts (addon.py, config.py and server.py) to add a Username/Password request.

I put my Mac into iptv stalker when the emulators packed in and after 2 days iptv stalker authorisation failed appeared!! Does that mean my donation is banned?? I see my donation is active on Papio but that can be wrong and no reply from them either?? What's the story there with refusing to communicate??

Fire From Within

It might not be as 'easy' to just send the 'login' and 'password', there are other problems with the code as well that may have to be removed.

TV Addicted
    Last edited by generica; 02-12-2016 at 10:35 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123