Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Fire From Within

It isn't dead yet I suppose!

TV Addicted
    yes i saw that too boy they are quick with backdoor fixes just when you think your hacking skills are good
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSshmoe View Post
    i seen on youtube today they got the stalker add on working using a device id number generator

You still need a valid donation for that.

That wasn't meant to be a backdoor in. It was suggesting a way to get the channels to load if you had a legitimate account but were experiencing a device conflict error.

Still logging in without a client that supports username and password sound like a good way to have your account banned. they can easily and will likely go through and ban all accounts that have been logging in without the proper credentials.. Dont use this client any more! not until if and when someone properly updates it.

Fire From Within

The method does require the donation number to be correct.

its does allow you to connect true.. but the new username/password auth wasnt meant to be a gatekeeper, it merely tells them who to throw the banhammer at.. (everyone not using username/password)

unbanned christmas
    Quote Originally Posted by psycon View Post
    Don't use this client any more! not until if and when someone properly updates it.
    I can update the IPTV Stalker add-on to include a Username/Password option but the server must not currently be set to use that hence the reason the add-on is working today without that option. So anyone else knowing how to edit the add-in can just remove the Username/Password option because it is redundant and will continue to work without it. So really it is an issue on the server side that they must not know how to fix, hence again the reason they are just banning the MAC's using this method to connect. So looks like we are stuck at using the Stalker Client pvr.
    Has anyone with a valid MAC prier to Feb 1st tried to use Stalker Client without setting a Username/Password? In reality this should work as well.

Quote Originally Posted by matrixebiz View Post
    I can update the IPTV Stalker add-on to include a Username/Password option but the server must not currently be set to use that hence the reason the add-on is working today without that option. So anyone else knowing how to edit the add-in can just remove the Username/Password option because it is redundant and will continue to work without it. So really it is an issue on the server side that they must not know how to fix, hence again the reason they are just banning the MAC's using this method to connect. So looks like we are stuck at using the Stalker Client pvr.
    Has anyone with a valid MAC prier to Feb 1st tried to use Stalker Client without setting a Username/Password? In reality this should work as well.
    username/password is not nessecary to log in.. it is nessecary to stay off the ban list.. im not jsut coming up with ideas out of the dark. jsut relaying what i was told, by NFPS.

its gotta be done this way to stay compatible with all the mag users, not because they dont know how to do anything, they know their stuff.., so unless infomir creates new firmware to suport new authentication methods, this is the way it will be..
    Last edited by psycon; 02-08-2016 at 07:30 PM.

unbanned christmas
    Ok, no problem. i just don't like using the Stalker Client pvr. Oh, well
    Last edited by psycon; 02-08-2016 at 08:29 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast