Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Stalker conflict device conflict device id mismatch

anyone get the message in the topic?

I've followed the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW_modjLNHI to the tee.

I am now on kodi 16.0 using Stalker Client 1.0.3

Yes, I'm getting the same error message. I know what the problem is in my case, but unfortunately don't know the resolution to it! I have two route numbers but one order number. On the route checker when I enter the details both route numbers now have the same MAC address associated with them instead of the one's that are showing on my last order email confirmation. One of the routes had longer active days remaining, but that has now reduced to the same (lesser) amount as the other one. Obviuosly I can't change either of the MAC addresses or reset IPTV, but that's why the 'device conflict' error is showing in my case at least. I have emailed support about the issue, but considering they didn't reply to my last email I'm not really expecting a reply to this one either.

tux tux tux
    oh that sucks, lets hope you can sort it out when there done fixing the user panel.
    “there is nothing wrong with being insane, as long as you know it yourself.”

i have the exact issue and it will not let me change my mac it's very frustrating

TV Addicted
    This is a Easy fix It just means you tried to connect with other software at one time.
    But it just means that the ID was set up already.

To fix just search your donation number and click on the Box IPTV reset, This will clear the ID'S.

Gary

No, it's not. - One order number. - Two separate active donations/routes (used on two separate devices) linked to that order number. - Both donations/routes now showing same MAC address. - Remaining days have reduced on one of the route numbers to the same as the one with lesser remaining days. - MAC addresses can't be changed (redirects to reseller panel login) - IPTV Reset isn't successful either.

Junoir Member
    I've got a similar problem here, two donations on one order now linked to the same MAC address and changing one updates to the other. How is that even possible?

I don't know, & it's very frustrating. I get that they're working on things which is fair enough, but my main concern is that they're not aware of this particular problem.

It hasn't been addressed/acknowledged in tinieBlax's thread http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...P-After-UPDATE & (sort of understandly) support emails don't seem to be being read. The issue of days remaining appearing as the same for both routes hasn't been addressed/acknowledged by tinieBlax either, so hopefully that particular issue is a known one also.

I did get one of my devices to work yesterday. It was purely by fluke so unfortunately can't tell you exactly what I did, apart from the MAC address that I used on the working device is not the MAC address that's showing for both routes in the route checker - I had changed the MAC a few times & the one that works is the one I changed it to previous to the one that's now showing on the route checker. I can't replicate whatever I did to get the other device to work & am hesitant to try any more in case I end up with both devices unusable again.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    eureka, That is a fabolous comment.
    Top notch with all involved in your comment reply

Now you wants some BLS, i gots some
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Junoir Member
    I've been thinking that we actually do have the same problem eureka. I just cant confirm the donation days dropping because I made 2 at once.
    It seems like the software on their end isn't linking the donation #, order #, and mac address in the right order (or at all?) to send the streams. I don't know if I'm dissecting the remoteurl correctly but here's my example so we can look at my problem:
    httxs://papiao.is/main/EPG/mac/00:1A:78:22:22:22/donation/987654321012/fname/NFPSF4
    httxs://papiao.is/main/EPG/mac/00:1A:78:22:22:22/donation/123456789012/fname/NFPSF4
    so first it's looking at the mac, then the donation #
    but the mac is linked to the route # in the software, and not the donation #
    so updating the mac on the search page updates both donations tied to the route and causes the device id mismatch error.
    sound logical?

I'm just throwing out an idea, I have no idea how their software works.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast