Looking for some opinions?

I was just looking to see what everyone thought would be the better buy! I was thinking about buying a mag254 box for IPTV but then figured why not just get an mygica box and get the best of both worlds and run kodi and IPTV! I was just wondering if anyone else feels this is a good option of should I just buy the mag254 since it is recommended for now! Thanks in advance for any opinions and suggestions on the manner and if anyone knows if possibly a better option than the two I gave please feel free to let me know so I can check it out. Hope all have a great week!

want to save money. kodi is free. download the latest software to your computer. get a hdmi cable & hook it up to your tv.
    if you have spare cash . get yourself a mag at infomir for under 75 bucks.

me i tell everyone still get mag or avov now emulator are starting to work i little better but as of today go with one of boxes i just said for iptv and i luv my MyGica for xbmc works ok for iptv but they are still working on it
    Last edited by Marley; 03-04-2015 at 02:31 AM.

Yea that's kinda what I was leaning towards to ASFT because they recommend it for IPTV and the emulators have a better chance of failing in my opinion! I just wish. The mag 254 box had better specs on it like quad core for example but thanks for the suggestion and have a great week!

I have a mag, avov, and a quad more android box. All work great. for the iptv i prefer the avov.

Which model avov do you have niteman and if you do not mind me asking why do you prefer it over the mag ? Thanks in advance for any info you provide and have a great week!