TV Addicted

Nightmare getting live TV to work

Last night I had a nightmare trying to use the pvr stalker NFPS client to work last night. I was running KODI 15.2 and when I changed for the stalker client to the new stalker.NFPS it would cause the program to revert back to the android screen. That is when I would enable the live TV. Then I could not get back into KODI. I bet I uninstalled and reinstalled Kodi 4 times last night. I was not getting any error message to go by. I was using the Clairvoyant installer to install the stalker.nfps. I even tried the whole install bit and did not like the skin. What crap! I finally installed the KODI 16.0 version and then when I enabled the live TV, I got an error message to work with. I was using a NFPS sub that I had bought from a friend when he got the MAG 254 for me. I did not like the MAG so I switched first to the AVOV Online then the VIOX2 and then the M8S. I like the M8S the best and that is the one with the problem. I have a sub for the VIOX2 which is Rocket and I bought myself. Infact I bought several. All were being used. Because I did not buy the NFPS I did not have the purchase # to change or reset the mac, which was required, I switched over to one of the extra Rockets and did the mac reset and finally got it working. It is not stable at the best. Do not know whether it is the stalker app or KODI 16.0, but I am not happy with the performance now. I noticed under the KODI no one else seems to be having any problems for me to read what has been done by others and the instructions would not work for me and keep 15.2, which I would like to do.

WISH ANYONE ELSE LUCK BUT BE WARNED!!!!

TV Addicted
    Finally got the stalker.NFPS partially working. After resetting the mac address it would connect. At first didn't play, then second time the next day that I reset mac address because it would not connect the channels would play. Tried a movie from movie services the channels would not play. Today it connects and channels play.

Junoir Member
    I have mbox, kodi 15.2, I have tried
    both pvr stalker clients. Neither work. On built in stalker client I get failure to load channels, on nfps error is authentication failed. I have tried a reset, changing mac addy, nada. I want to throw my little box out the window. I just bought a year sub and have only gotten to use 2 days before it bit the bullet.
    I tried kodi 16 on my note 3 phone, followed all the tips and nothing working on it either. I give up.

I had to change my mac address for it to work on the authentication failed a reset didnt work for me and did you use 78 not 79 00:1A:78

Junoir Member
    I used 78, I had tried a mac address change, still not working.

I had the problem of 1 order # and multiple donations on that order.
    On the Papio site I checked my donation/mac status and all donations had same mac#.
    Changing MAC#'s back to what they should have been appeared to work because I got the "Mac Updated Successfully" message.
    Problem was when i rechecked again to confirm, all MAC#'s went back to a single MAC#.
    *Therefore, nothing will work until your MAC#s are unique(as was before all of this happened).
    On Papio site there is a "contact us" tab. Sent message explaining MAC#'s being associated to Order# instead of Donation #'s.
    I included my order#, All donation#'s and associated MAC#'s and asked them to rectify. It took overnight but this morning I checked and they had changed my info back to what it was previous to this mess-up.
    I did an IPTV Reset on all my donations.

Now... Kodi settings,
    TV
    Disable and clear data.

pvr.stalker client
    Donation# in login and password.
    Leave timezone as default= Europe/Kiev
    13 digits in the serial number. I used 6 numbers/1 letter/6 numbers
    12 digits in device ID. I used the two 6 number groups from serial#.
    Save

TV
    Clear data.
    Enable

Thats it. All units working.

Recommend Stable Kodi 15.2 and Native Stalker client.
    Kodi 16 is still in debug, and stalker NFPS appears to have its own bugs to be ironed out./kens

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzardo7 View Post
    I have mbox, kodi 15.2, I have tried
    both pvr stalker clients. Neither work. On built in stalker client I get failure to load channels, on nfps error is authentication failed. I have tried a reset, changing mac addy, nada. I want to throw my little box out the window. I just bought a year sub and have only gotten to use 2 days before it bit the bullet.
    I tried kodi 16 on my note 3 phone, followed all the tips and nothing working on it either. I give up.
    Did you ever get your devices working? If not, lemme know if you need help.

I had that problem on one of my boxes still not working but will just give it time hope today all is good

Junoir Member
    Hi can someone help me with this box plz I just paid and checked my order # already statis is active on pio site change my Mac last three too but no luck I got m8 box got kodi16.1 on it plz help me I tryed everything thanks