Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Right all of you. This thread need travel our travel and adventures experiences. I am very happy to join it because I am a big lover of traveling. I hope I will spend a nice time here and share my memorable traveling experiences in different places. This Weekend, I am thinking to explore Goa for enjoyment. It is the best State for the tourist. Anyone visited there before?

There is no doubt in it that Goa is a very alluring types of place. I have visited there once and had great time with the destinations of this state. Here I am going to add some names in my post which are my favorites around the GOA. Dudhsagar Falls, Sé Catedral, Chapora Beach. All of these are my favorites to visit. I think you also should go there.

Banned
    The names looking very cool and interesting for enjoyment in Goa. I must say you have solved my problem, but I also want to know the best hotels for staying. Hotels are the necessary things during the traveling. I can see that you have huge information about it. You can must help me about it. Can you do it? I am waiting for your reply.

Probation
    Quote Originally Posted by alphablondy View Post
    anyone have any great stories during their travels or some interesting adventures in life they would like to share ?
    alphablondy! Here I would like to talk about my tour of Australia while I enjoyed the Paragliding first time. I was very afraid before trying it even at first try I fell down and little bit injured, but at the last successfully I enjoyed it and amaze to see the surrounding while flying like a bird. I can't forget those moments and it is one of the remarkable tour for me till yet.

Australia is a nice place and have heard lots of about it but never find any chance to be there. Now I think I should try to make a tour. Before going I want to see some images of the place and also some names of the famous attrations of this Country.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12