Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

this thread needs your travel or adventures.

anyone have any great stories during their travels or some interesting adventures in life they would like to share ?

I am dull with a dull life, but you did start the thread so put up one of your adventures so I can live vicariously through you

Join the Army, travel the world, meet new people and kill them.....LMAO
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

iptv
    or we could just watch "secret life of waltermiitty" on iptv and dream

Pinball Wizard
    Went to Costa Rica stayed at Hotel Del Rey, the rest is all a blur

iptv
    I had three ladies approached me in Rome (in the stairs leading down to the coliseum) , one lady took one arm and the second one took my second arm and started shaking me, all three were saying something loud in their language which I could not understand, the third one behind me reached into my pocket and pulled all the money I had. It only took a few seconds and I freed my self but did not realize the money was gone until I reached the bottom to pay for entry to the coliseum.

Pinball Wizard
    something like that happened to a friend of mine in Vegas, but the girls were trannies!! Lesson learned, he started putting his wallet in his front pocket now when he travels.

Quote Originally Posted by iptv View Post
    I had three ladies approached me in Rome (in the stairs leading down to the coliseum) , one lady took one arm and the second one took my second arm and started shaking me, all three were saying something loud in their language which I could not understand, the third one behind me reached into my pocket and pulled all the money I had. It only took a few seconds and I freed my self but did not realize the money was gone until I reached the bottom to pay for entry to the coliseum.

iptv
    My money was in the front pocket, she reached from behind and must have had very skinny fingers, but the shaking and the loud noises were a big distraction, since this was a few years back after this I have been carrying passports and money in one of those purses that wrap around your waist and you wear it on the inside of your shirt, available at the travel stores and luggage stores.

Pinball Wizard
    You mean a fanny pack, well IPTV that was a dead giveaway that you are a tourist. LOL

iptv
    Yes Laser you are correct with a camera, pamphlets,water bottle and all

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast