Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hi there,
    Thanks TV Guy, and Asft . first let me up date today status. yesterday on Feb 07th it start working by itself i do not how but i start getting channels.

TILL today afternoon, i watched it, in morning it was working fine, NOW suddenly it again give me the same "Authentication Problem" on top of channel list. and it is not showing any preview as well. so i don't know how to test it, that it is from the service provider (papiai.tv) end fault or it is in my box. please guide me on this all suggestion welcome. thanks

TV guy for u, i did not use any stalker in Kodi so i don't know how it response in Kodi, all i am using Mag TV APP and using Mag 250 Stalker in it. all problem is in this.
    Last edited by cool4sure; 02-08-2016 at 09:05 PM. Reason: currection

Hi guys,

I am back to ZERO

as i try to add new profile which does not work so i try to use old set profile but now it is again asking "Authentication info" ( My login and password) so i put in and hit "OK" button, But it is not going anywhere, it is still showing the same Authentication window. not accepting the OK command, Why i do not know, i reset the box, restarted my MegTV app many time, i also done the all the instruction steps by step as maintain in this thread (http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...P-After-UPDATE) by tinieBlax (Administrator) but still not getting no where, please help, if any one know how to fix it,

as Administrator "tinieBlax" said in this post that he will help or guide if still u have problem.

Junoir Member
    what is the recommended emulator to use with the Mygica devices? I have tried MagTV, tried STB emulator, and IPTV emulator all with the same result. Selecting the OK button does nothing. I can't even get the authentication errors everyone is talking about.

Junoir Member
    On my 1900 I'm running the latest version of pvr.stalker.nfps-android-arm-I (downloaded from epg.ninga).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12