Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    blue stacks does make you install useless apps! lol.. after a little awhile, i normally just uninstall blue stacks and then re install it! lol

unbanned christmas
    Also for some reason I did not feel good with the Bluestack because I feel it's like a third party software that takes control of pc and install anything it wants and ultimately who know I could get a virus and any adware from it by letting it installing it stuff that I am not aware of and without having the option to review what the heck it going to implant in my system.
    Thank you.

unbanned christmas
    Sure DarkSide here is doing the same process with carrot and the rabbit and that is part of the headache I am referring too versus the add-ons stalker.

it normally shows me what apps its going to download.. i have a choice, either download the apps or it wont allow me to continue into blue stacks...

unbanned christmas
    Well said, that is true and then we have to go back and fourth with installing and uninstalling, versus the stalker which is part a big family of options on kodi.
    LMAO.

the stalker client has my vote!! live tv seems to look better than through the emulator and to me looks just as good as my mag 254!! i havent used the emulator since the stalker client was released!!! lol

blue stacks is only still on the pc for testing and playing around!! once this service goes private its out!!! lol

unbanned christmas
    Sure you have made a very good option. Also you can install the simple client in the case you need to add a different url for the live tv, in the case you want to switch from the stalker so no matter which way you go with the stalker it's a win win.

Sadly it will not continue.

superior win!!!! and you dont even need the video club cause youre already in kodi where the resolution is better and some of the movies are in dolby digital!!

Chief Officer
    this is for date I had two pvr stalkers simple client and the pvr stalker but I disable it to see the real #'s for iptv and now I can not find it
    do you know were it could be? the channels are working fantastically or better how do I get simple client to add a different url thanks in advance

found it thank you
    Last edited by jony604; 03-04-2015 at 06:16 AM.

unbanned christmas
    No problem, you need to go to system then add-ons then enabled add-ons scroll down and disable the stalker then go to disabled add-ons and scroll down to to PVR IPTV simple client and enabled it but first click on configure and add the desired url no.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12