Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Warrior Member

Andy OS For Mac Android

Not sure this is the place to put this.

Just wondering if anyone has tried Andy OS Mac for our IPTV emulation purposes?

Andy OS is the first full featured mobile operating system that runs on any Mac, and in the Cloud - it breaks the barrier between desktop and mobile computing, while keeping you up-to-date with the latest Android OS feature upgrades. It also provides users with unlimited storage capacity, Mac compatibility, and the freedom to run the most popular Android apps on a desktop. Thanks to seamless connection between desktop and mobile, you can receive a SnapChat phone picture on the street and see it on your desktop at home. Only Andy OS syncs to the users' Google play account through the cloud. This means that you don't lose app history between an app on your phone and the same app on your Mac. With Andy OS your devices are synced, so any app you run on Andy OS, you can run on your phone - and visa versa.

Thanx, JJ

Fire From Within

I know that its mentioned on their website, but I can't see a link for the Mac download on my PC-based browser. I'm using Andy on my Windows 8.1, but it's finicky,

Warrior Member
    I found it on MacUpdate

HTML Code:
    http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/53468/andy-os
    Macupdate is the best place to go for mac software stuff.

Warrior Member
    On further review, I don't think this will do anything for us. If you want to delete this whole thread, be my guest.

unbanned christmas
    Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    I know that its mentioned on their website, but I can't see a link for the Mac download on my PC-based browser. I'm using Andy on my Windows 8.1, but it's finicky,
    OMG this thing called Andy almost crash my windows, gladly I was able to remove it safely, I would not suggest it to anyone.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by date View Post
    OMG this thing called Andy almost crash my windows, gladly I was able to remove it safely, I would not suggest it to anyone.
    Yeah, it's a resource hog, and unless you don't have the horsepower to overcome it, don't use it.

unbanned christmas
    Dara thank you for your response, sure I put it on one of systems that has i7-4800MQ CPU and 32 GB of RAM but this Andy thing it did not work good for me and I had so many problems with it, I rather to go with the Add-ons Kodi or the Bluestack which as you know it has it own problems as well but we are in the testing stage so that is totally understand and it's totally normal until things finalized when the right time will come.
    To be honest with you for now and as you know the most reliable way to test this service without having too much headache to deal with I think that would be the Mag254 since it was given a very good feedback by many members.

IMO, the stalker client add on runs much better than using blue stacks with emulator

unbanned christmas
    Absolutely I confirm that DarkSide, I have played so much with the Bluestack to the point I said no more, but for sure the stalker on kodi works better for the moment.
    Thank you.

Fire From Within

I definitely favor the Stalker PVR client. However just for android emulation, I don't like the Bluestacks as it doesn't work like a regular android system and it asking to load up useless apps. I know there is a method to install android as a dual boot OS, but that's too much work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast