Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OverrRyde View Post
    Yup - same here, was able to change the MAC and got a confirmation that it was changed but when i went back in, the MAC had note changed, hence was unable to successfully log into STM Emu.

Seems like we are almost there. I wish there would have been more testing done before this huge change.
    i keep saying fixed when I refer to server maintenance stuff. But in reality it was not broken. They are testing right now. Their server websites are messed up with the changes and that is being fixed or should I say adjusted
    The receivers are having issues connecting with these new additions and that is being looked at and adjusted for a couple days now.
    They can not do all that unless they go online with the changes.
    So yea, they are testing the system in manner to speak

I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    i keep saying fixed when I refer to server maintenance stuff. But in reality it was not broken. They are testing right now. Their server websites are messed up with the changes and that is being fixed or should I say adjusted
    The receivers are having issues connecting with these new additions and that is being looked at and adjusted for a couple days now.
    They can not do all that unless they go online with the changes.
    So yea, they are testing the system in manner to speak

Got it, makes sense, I thought they would have a way to test before rolling out but I get given the nature of the service, its understandable.

Thanks!

Junoir Member
    Im new at this. I have stalker client Nfps. Where do you see to enter your user name and password?

just enter you donation number.stalker client nfps knows to use it for the username and password.

Junoir Member
    Ok thank you. Do i also have to have the stb emulator or just what is on my kodi.? If so i dont know how to get it. I appreciate everyones help. Im trying to learn all this lol.

Junoir Member
    I did have epg and now i dont it shows guide but its blank when you bring it up. Shows channels but no tv info.

Any updates? I hope we get an extension on our donation days, at least to make up the days we weren't able to use the service. It has been 2 days already since the system went down and one of my donations is only for a month!

Just an update for those adjusting this to help in the process. When trying to change the mac, I can also put in any route number I want with the order number, even a made up route number. Saving a new Mac still doesn't save. If you go back in to change mac it is still the original.

I noticed if you have multiple route/donation numbers on the same order number, you need to put the order number in the serial number box, the route number in the device 1 and device 2 and signature boxes in iptv stalker in order to get iptv stalker to work. I'm not sure how to get it to wok with stalker client though. Does anyone know?

Junoir Member
    I just got mine back up ... Ok uplug the power to the box and remove internet connetion, leave internet connection unplugged and power back on box Go to Servers Portals .... Select Portal 1URL change the 11 to 3 click ok .. Save .... Then unplug box plug wifi connection back in plug box back in and enter ur number into login and password

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678