Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    TV Addicted
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
    Last edited by generica; 02-12-2016 at 10:45 AM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    You wanna know something?
    I am very f***ing tired and need my sleep.
    Some of these comments here are enough to make me explode, but I will not cause I am tired.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...588#post106588
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

TV Addicted
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

I've spent quite some time reading posts and I'm confused. Is iptv nfps up or down right now? A couple of days ago it quit loading the guide but I was still able to go to the channels. But today i'm getting authentication failed and can't load anything. Im running Kodi 15.2 on a firetv and I'm using the stalker client nfps 0.8.4. Problem here is there are so many conflicting posts about whether it's working or not I don't know what's going on.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    understood generica

I gots some sleep, I work the graveyard shift and had been online after work from 3 am till about 7 am.
    That is usually my beauty sleep time

ANyway, I can fully understand the frustration. So can our administrator. He been going non stop for a couple days with little sleep. He is and has been working with the developers to get these issues resolved.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Banned
    I do thank you, crazed, and those like you who give "us" this help & knowledge but if "we" cant get into papiao.is site as now due to php error and blank web page then all your good help falls flat. I have been reading the comments all day at work and thought when I got home I would be able to get going again but now being unable to verify / change my MAC at papiao.is then I am still stuck. Who is papiao.is anyway? There continued failings seem to keep your good works from continuing.

TV Addicted

Ok so I guess I can assume from the prior 2 posts that's it is down and they're working on it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123