Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

authentication failed error message is coming in PVR Stalker NFPS

Now authentication failed error message is coming in PVR Stalker NFPS.I dont know the reason.I have changed the mac address also.Please help me.

there is 100 posts on this forum about that issue start reading

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSshmoe View Post
    Previously i used IPTV stalker now only changed to PVR stalker NFPS. when I got same problem in IPTV stalker I used to change Mac address and problem would be rectified.I dont know now what to do??Please post link here if any.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by idlefriend View Post
    Previously i used IPTV stalker now only changed to PVR stalker NFPS. when I got same problem in IPTV stalker I used to change Mac address and problem would be rectified.I dont know now what to do??Please post link here if any.
    I navigated to PVR Stalker NFPS, defaulted the settings, then uninstalled. I went to the EPG Clairvoyants and downloaded the newest version of PVR Stalker NFPS. Installed it and entered the same info as the last, leaving the Time Zone as Kiev/Europe. Worked like a charm afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by mdennis9 View Post
    I navigated to PVR Stalker NFPS, defaulted the settings, then uninstalled. I went to the EPG Clairvoyants and downloaded the newest version of PVR Stalker NFPS. Installed it and entered the same info as the last, leaving the Time Zone as Kiev/Europe. Worked like a charm afterwards.
    At present it is working.

Quote Originally Posted by idlefriend View Post
    Now authentication failed error message is coming in PVR Stalker NFPS.I dont know the reason.I have changed the mac address also.Please help me.
    There is an announcement that a maintenance is going on. They are aware of it.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSshmoe View Post
    I've been reading for hours. Could you kindly provide a link to those "100 posts" cause either I'm brain-dead or braindead but I can't find 'em. I'm able to get the channels loaded on an existing subscription, but on a brand new clean install, nothing works. Absolutely NOTHING! I did the "change the mac trick," the "pull the power trick," the "reinstall pvr.stalker.nfps 1.0.3" trick, and the "clear data/guide trick." I even did the "click my heels together and spin around in circles in front of the AFTV" trick. This is a customer's AFTV so I sure would like to end this 12-hour marathon I've been on and get it to work.

Any help (or new tricks) would be warmly welcomed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GlammaGeek View Post
    I've been reading for hours. Could you kindly provide a link to those "100 posts" cause either I'm brain-dead or braindead but I can't find 'em. I'm able to get the channels loaded on an existing subscription, but on a brand new clean install, nothing works. Absolutely NOTHING! I did the "change the mac trick," the "pull the power trick," the "reinstall pvr.stalker.nfps 1.0.3" trick, and the "clear data/guide trick." I even did the "click my heels together and spin around in circles in front of the AFTV" trick. This is a customer's AFTV so I sure would like to end this 12-hour marathon I've been on and get it to work.

Any help (or new tricks) would be warmly welcomed.
    Glamma i agree you eaither get told 'your' doing it wrong or they know and are working onit. Nothing else 😄
    Top customer service and iv only been here a few days. Reading back it seems to be the way of things though.

TV Addicted
    This is a joke there is a lot of false information here leading the blind telling you to do this and this.

Then you will read all of these post and you will just make it worse.

What is needed is the Paplao group should make a walk through for each system and if you do what they said it should work.. RIGHT!!

If not you did something wrong or its a problem on there end..

If you get the Dev Mismatch you did it right the problem is on there end but you can fix your self just search for your Number and there
    is a box IPTV reset click it!. Then launch the Live TV if it fails that's is ok it is just sending in the Locking codes to your ID the second time it run's
    it will connect.

Gary

Example the NFPS.PVR.STALKER all you do is type in your last 3 of your Mac address don't forget the : and your Account Number and set timeout for 120 Min

That's IT!
    Last edited by loschg; 02-04-2016 at 01:00 PM.

How many days maintenance is going on??I am not getting anything now.tried both PVR stalker and PVR stalkr NFPS.both are not working.stalker nfps getting error authentication failure and PVR stalker getting error could not load the channels.Please tell us how man days maintenance will be going on?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast