Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: kODI setup

go to play store to get kodi
    Search and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Give me beer friends for life

Probation
    Hi troops,

Hoping someone can help me out on this one!

Picked up a couple M8 boxes on a deal on amazon - nice bits of kit!

However when I try to stream live tv on my rocket subscription, it works for about 5 minutes before starting to buffer/lag and fast forward to the point the live channel should be at. This then happens every 30 seconds and makes the channel unwatchable. It happens on all channels.

I know the service and my connection is fine because it streams OK using the same setup on my ubuntu machine that doesnt even have a graphics card (only the motherboard chipset graphics).

I have messed around with various advancedsettings.xml configs and I understand this language pretty well from a previous job I had.

Can anyone offer any tips to get these boxes running without the buffer/fast forward issue on the live iptv stream?

Using different android tv streaming apps live filmon and tv player all work OK so I know the hardware and net connection is up to it.

Thanks troops!

Probation
    Old thread but I'll like to know too because I have the same problem with my M8S box.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickybhoy View Post
    Hi troops,

Hoping someone can help me out on this one!

Picked up a couple M8 boxes on a deal on amazon - nice bits of kit!

However when I try to stream live tv on my rocket subscription, it works for about 5 minutes before starting to buffer/lag and fast forward to the point the live channel should be at. This then happens every 30 seconds and makes the channel unwatchable. It happens on all channels.

I know the service and my connection is fine because it streams OK using the same setup on my ubuntu machine that doesnt even have a graphics card (only the motherboard chipset graphics).

I have messed around with various advancedsettings.xml configs and I understand this language pretty well from a previous job I had.

Can anyone offer any tips to get these boxes running without the buffer/fast forward issue on the live iptv stream?

Using different android tv streaming apps live filmon and tv player all work OK so I know the hardware and net connection is up to it.

Thanks troops!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123