Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Fire From Within

If you want, you can send me (or any staff) your donation number in a pm, with the mac that you are trying, and I'll see if it would work for me. Usually when I do that it turns out to be something that is a user error of some kind. I can't replicate your exact setup though.

it is better to put kodi in debug mode, install the kodi log uploader program plugin from the kodi repo.. restart kodi and run the log uploader pm me/dara the link to your log file. (this log file contains login details, do not post on the forum)

Quote Originally Posted by markawright2 View Post
    Ok maxed out time...reinstalled Kodi...made sure all user files were gone after uninstall...changed Mac to a working one from prior install...still get same results. I just don't get it. This started a few days ago with an open url problem and it has escalated from there. I hate this cause I have a ton of boxes out there with donations and I can't seem to fix my own.
    not alone...exact same happened over here as a few days ago..was all good beforehand with IPTV stalker an pvr stalker - now im waiting patiently for a how-to for IRD emu to go into settings and enter correct info...

was told last nite we wont need to bother with Mac addies anymore BUT i dont see yet how to enter info ..ie; do i get prompted to enter the pass AFTER i configure the portal? or is there a field to enter the userid/pass separate

we shall see...
    Last edited by ftawizzards; 02-01-2016 at 08:14 PM.

Fire From Within

You still will need a MAC that is linked to your donation. For 'Stalker Client NFPS', you will need to use version 1.0.3, and enter both the last 3 hex groups and your donation.

As far as the STB emu, it's off topic. We should expect to see a popup box in the emulator to ask for the login and password, and you enter your donation/rocket/route there.

I'm working with the OP on his issue over pms. His issue is not with the server access, as I can connect using his donation number and MAC. It's now a configuration issue, we just have to figure out what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    You still will need a MAC that is linked to your donation. For 'Stalker Client NFPS', you will need to use version 1.0.3, and enter both the last 3 hex groups and your donation.

As far as the STB emu, it's off topic. We should expect to see a popup box in the emulator to ask for the login and password, and you enter your donation/rocket/route there.

I'm working with the OP on his issue over pms. His issue is not with the server access, as I can connect using his donation number and MAC. It's now a configuration issue, we just have to figure out what it is.
    ah okay..i thought i was told no need for mac addies, sorry didnt mean to mislead..so, which one of these (in link below) do i load in kodi jarvis rc2 to make life simple?

http://**********/clairvoyance/pvr.stalker.nfps/1.0.3/

Fire From Within

Use the 'j' version appropriate to your device. The first two on the list are kodi installs with the 'client nfps' already built in.

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    Use the 'j' version appropriate to your device. The first two on the list are kodi installs with the 'client nfps' already built in.
    done ..but omg im drawing a blank..im running kdoi via OS 7ultimate 64 bit

im so used to using my android box i have no clue how to load that apk and have tried install from zip file but cannot locate the file off my USB or sd card..having said that, and will hope to find a thread, aside from the mac addy userid/pass.. do we still need to send serial # along with the other made up device ids? cuz ive tried both ways and am getting error; failed to connect to server

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by ftawizzards View Post
    done ..but omg im drawing a blank..im running kdoi via OS 7ultimate 64 bit

im so used to using my android box i have no clue how to load that apk and have tried install from zip file but cannot locate the file off my USB or sd card..having said that, and will hope to find a thread, aside from the mac addy userid/pass.. do we still need to send serial # along with the other made up device ids? cuz ive tried both ways and am getting error; failed to connect to server
    Please start your own thread with this. The OP's issues is still pending.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markawright2 View Post
    Ok maxed out time...reinstalled Kodi...made sure all user files were gone after uninstall...changed Mac to a working one from prior install...still get same results. I just don't get it. This started a few days ago with an open url problem and it has escalated from there. I hate this cause I have a ton of boxes out there with donations and I can't seem to fix my own.
    Un having same problem here since yesterday... can't login same thing as u am sure everything I try installing and fresh install nothing work until I checked my suscripciĆ³n and I have 176 days left..(don't know if been some changes or sever down ) need some help

so the other versions of pvr client no longer work cause i am down with 0.8.3 unable to load and unable to authorize errors

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast