Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    geman.. jsut use a random 12 digit serial, device id.. The big long hashed device ID as suggested by nfps that some are mentioning is only an example, any random number will do really.. just click on reset iptv on papiao then enable your client. if it doesnt work. change your mac and try again.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by briguyy View Post
    Not to mess any one up here but mine wasnt working with 00:1A:78 so i changed it to 00:1A:79 and then the channels loaded so maybe its just my account......?
    if you managed to retrieve your acess via changing the mac 78 to 79 like myself dont stop there you now know the infomation is set under wrong mac you now need to reset your infomation and then change it to a set of codes you have a copy of then change your mac to the 78 and test the cconnection to the server, we wernt using codes when the macs were 79 so your infomation would have been auto generated and sent. once the servers only acept mac 78 and you have not followed the resetting of your iptv under the mac 78 you will loose your acess.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by psycon View Post
    geman.. jsut use a random 12 digit serial, device id.. The big long hashed device ID as suggested by nfps that some are mentioning is only an example, any random number will do really.. just click on reset iptv on papiao then enable your client. if it doesnt work. change your mac and try again.
    Thanks I'll try it in a bit. I need to fill out all the advanced settings correct, device id 1. device id 2, serial, all that stuff?

Edit: It added the channels but I don't have an EPG. I set to 'Prefer XMLTV' and I also tried 'Prefer Provider'. Still not getting an EPG either way on Kodi android.
    Last edited by geman220; 02-06-2016 at 09:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by geman220 View Post
    Thanks I'll try it in a bit. I need to fill out all the advanced settings correct, device id 1. device id 2, serial, all that stuff?

Edit: It added the channels but I don't have an EPG. I set to 'Prefer XMLTV' and I also tried 'Prefer Provider'. Still not getting an EPG either way on Kodi android.
    Channels all working here but not had epg for days. Server provided one is crap & out on time.

Junoir Member
    The crazy thing is I try to change my mac it says changed, but when I go back in and it is the same one I have emailed support 12 times no reply ? Anyone have the same problem?

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyj6969 View Post
    The crazy thing is I try to change my mac it says changed, but when I go back in and it is the same one I have emailed support 12 times no reply ? Anyone have the same problem?
    Same here , ive changed my MAC several times and when i go back to check on it or change it again its still the original MAC from like 4 days ago that i didnt even provide.

for those that are getting no guide at all.. there is a reason the frist post says the following
    ***NOTE***: If you ever make changes in the stalker plugin.. or the channel lineup changes. go into settings >TV and choose "Clear Data" and restart Kodi as soon as its done (before it starts reloading channels)

Junoir Member
    I am absolutely new to this type of technology, maybe you could help me out. Where do I find the serial number and device ID?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio7529 View Post
    I am absolutely new to this type of technology, maybe you could help me out. Where do I find the serial number and device ID?
    pyscon has that answer
    Quote Originally Posted by psycon View Post
    geman.. jsut use a random 12 digit serial, device id.. The big long hashed device ID as suggested by nfps that some are mentioning is only an example, any random number will do really..
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio7529 View Post
    Antonio, I don't mean this to sound rude, but if you're new, your best bet would be to perform some due diligence and read..read..read. That is the only way you're going to feel confident tweaking. If you read through related threads, including this one, you will find that 99.9% of your questions have already been answered - probably twice, and you will avoid getting smacked across the face.

I've found that everyone here is willing to help as long as you've put in the work to learn.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast