Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    you have to use the epg updater addon

@Hustler: I don't wish to use the EPG Ninja Updater addon.

The updater is a small addon that downloads the epg xml file to your device at a specified time. It isn't resource heavy and it works without issues for me. I wouldn't be reluctant to give it a try.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by Hustler View Post
    Hi,

Does anyone know if hxxps://papiao.is/main/EPG/mac/00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX/donation/XXXXXXXXX/fname/NFPSF1 method is working?

Typing in the URL in my browser with my credentials returns "Temporary Unavailable". Any ideas when this will be back up?

I don't wish to use the EPG Ninja Updater addon.

Cheers
    No, that link is now defunct. The reason why the updater service is so much better is that reduced the load on the server as it didn't have to serve up the different files. I don't see any reason why not to have the server, in my opinion.

Quick question as I cannot find the answer anywhere, how do you tell the addon to pull 24 hours and not 72??

Note: The 24 hour pull does not show details and is for devices with lower ram.. the 72 hour has the show details.
    Running 150mb cable broadband & mag254 :cool:

Thanks for the replies Psycon, Ilon and Dara. Yep, I tried to avoid installing any excess addons on my device but as its a small addon and reduces the load speeds for EPG, I'll give it a go.

Cheers

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by dreamscape View Post
    Quick question as I cannot find the answer anywhere, how do you tell the addon to pull 24 hours and not 72??

Note: The 24 hour pull does not show details and is for devices with lower ram.. the 72 hour has the show details.
    You set that in the settings. In the latest version of Stalker Client NFPS, its "XMLTV File", in Stalker Client , its "Cache Time (hours)". Older versions of the NFPS client had English and Full as options, so if you have that, you should update.

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    You set that in the settings. In the latest version of Stalker Client NFPS, its "XMLTV File", in Stalker Client , its "Cache Time (hours)". Older versions of the NFPS client had English and Full as options, so if you have that, you should update.
    Great Dara, thanks. So for Kodi 16 \ Stalker Client I set cache time to '24' for lite pull, '72' for full?

Just wanting to clarify as in the vid's I think it's set to 12....
    Running 150mb cable broadband & mag254 :cool:

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by dreamscape View Post
    Great Dara, thanks. So for Kodi 16 \ Stalker Client I set cache time to '24' for lite pull, '72' for full?

Just wanting to clarify as in the vid's I think it's set to 12....
    Yeah, I think 12 maybe in some of the tutorials as well, but my understanding there are only 24 and 72. Any other value there may not pull a guide, but I don't know that... psycon would probably best know that for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    Yeah, I think 12 maybe in some of the tutorials as well, but my understanding there are only 24 and 72. Any other value there may not pull a guide, but I don't know that... psycon would probably best know that for sure.
    Is the guide not set in the EPG updater addon? It seems to me that the value in the stalker client would be how many hours to read in the cache file, and the 24 or 72 hour guide setting is in the EPG updater.
    Last edited by bkmo; 03-07-2016 at 08:23 PM.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by bkmo View Post
    Is the guide not set in the EPG updater addon? It seems to me that the value in the stalker client would be how many hours to read in the cache file, and the 24 or 72 hour guide setting is in the EPG updater.
    Actually the number of hours shown is a general Kodi function. The only user setting in the epg server is the one hour offset.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast