Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GlammaGeek View Post
    Thanks!!! Is there any way to clone just the groups by copying a file(s), or will I need to clone the entire build? It's really a bummer to have to recreate every time I clear data/guide.
    Bummer doesn't even come close to expressing what it is actually like to go through this. I simply stopped clearing the tv and guide data/cache and don't have to keep making 650 channels hidden and/or messing about with groups. How do I avoid it? First, disable live tv in the settings menu. Next, go into the userdata/addondata folder for the pvr and delete the epg_cache.xml and also the epg11.db from the database directory. Then restart kodi and re-enable live tv again. Should be golden.

Of course, this assumes you took psycon's advice and updated the guide from the ninja installer as well.

It works for me, hope it works for you, too!

Quote Originally Posted by expatter View Post
    Bummer doesn't even come close to expressing what it is actually like to go through this. I simply stopped clearing the tv and guide data/cache and don't have to keep making 650 channels hidden and/or messing about with groups. How do I avoid it? First, disable live tv in the settings menu. Next, go into the userdata/addondata folder for the pvr and delete the epg_cache.xml and also the epg11.db from the database directory. Then restart kodi and re-enable live tv again. Should be golden.

Of course, this assumes you took psycon's advice and updated the guide from the ninja installer as well.

It works for me, hope it works for you, too!
    EDIT: Well, this WAS working until today. @Psycon, using the update guide from ninja was getting the guide info until today. Is it going to work again? Now I get an error stating that the directory doesn't exist. Happens on android and windows. (just tried out the latest nightlie of kodi 17 krypton but it also says the same thing on 16 rc3). I got the stuff working from 'provider only' tho.

Thanks!

xmltv files are offline while papiao is undergoing maintenance. use server epg until further notice

Quote Originally Posted by psycon View Post
    xmltv files are offline while papiao is undergoing maintenance. use server epg until further notice
    ok, thanks

So don't use the clairvoyance Installer workaround? This must be keeping the devs up all night. Hopefully they can get it fixed then get some rest and get some time with their family.

I'd like to request that you put the linux version of the Jarvis pvr.stalker.nfps back up on the epg website. I downloaded the isengard version three or four weeks ago but it didn't occur to me that the jarvis version would not still be up later so didn't get it. D'oh! Now that jarvis is about ready to go golden I'd like to upgrade (all linux here - Gentoo, Mint, Android).

By the way, a friend brought a Windows machine by last night & I loaded jarvis RC3 and the win32 stalker NFPS client on it. It authenticated instantly and I'm sure will run just fine when the feeds come back up. Thanks for all the development effort, we appreciate it!

all builds ken gave me are up on the site. i have not removed any files.. thhere was no linux build released.. other than rpii

all builds ken gave me are up on the site. i have not removed any files.. thhere was no linux build released.. other than rpii
    Huh, that is strange. Back then I went to ********** and the first page had the download links and a statement by Ken warning us not to discuss it anywhere other than the clairvoyant thread or he'd never do an early release again. It had links for all the platforms for both isengard and jarvis. As I said, I got the 15,2 linux version.

Just looked at the download; it's named pvr.stalker.nfps-linux-x86-64.zip 267854 bytes created 15 Dec 2015 and downloaded Wed 13 Jan 2016

I don't recall if I typed the address or clicked on a link. I wonder if the link actually took me elsewhere rather than the epg site or maybe the early release page was moved. ??

Cue the Twilight Zone music.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by Tack View Post
    Huh, that is strange. Back then I went to ********** and the first page had the download links and a statement by Ken warning us not to discuss it anywhere other than the clairvoyant thread or he'd never do an early release again. It had links for all the platforms for both isengard and jarvis. As I said, I got the 15,2 linux version.

Just looked at the download; it's named pvr.stalker.nfps-linux-x86-64.zip 267854 bytes created 15 Dec 2015 and downloaded Wed 13 Jan 2016

I don't recall if I typed the address or clicked on a link. I wonder if the link actually took me elsewhere rather than the epg site or maybe the early release page was moved. ??

Cue the Twilight Zone music.
    You accessed a page that was cached on your system. Try this and refresh http://**********/

that was a build blackbear compiled from the source.. linux versions arev very picky and you need to compile yourself... i didnt get a copy of the source for the latest build from ken.. but really.. why go through all the trouble when you can jsut set up kodi's built in client, they do the exact same thing.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast