Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Guvnor View Post
    Hi alls

Having an issue with epg data not being offset - some shows are wrong for the time on the listings .. Ive tried NFPSF2 AND 4 and its still the same .. ive cleared data, disabled live tv and rebooted but still the same on some channels ..

Just wondering if anyone has encountered this ??
    use pvr.stalker.nfps instead. it shoudl fix the offset for you..

if you cant though.. when you switch from NFPS 2 to NFPS 4. you have to go into file manger>profile directory and delete the epg cache from the userdata/addon_data/pvr.stalker . as well as delete EPG11 and TV29 from your database folder, then restart kodi

tux tux tux
    Quote Originally Posted by psycon View Post

if you cant though.. when you switch from NFPS 2 to NFPS 4. you have to go into file manger>profile directory and delete the epg cache from the userdata/addon_data/pvr.stalker . as well as delete EPG11 and TV29 from your database folder, then restart kodi
    sure it will coz he will have to change mac address for the new serial.
    just link a new mac and the standard pvr addon will also fix itself. delete db files and if using kodi 16 delete cached epg file to be sure.
    what puzzles me is why you guys do not test it. I just did again.. oh well, i'm not gonna argue this or say this anymore.

edit: it seems the client does not fail anymore at first attempt after changing mac. if its the standard 1.0.3 client or nfps that fixed something, I dunno.
    (I dont have the 1.0.3 nfps client but I assume they have the same behavior)
    Last edited by tuxen; 01-30-2016 at 08:02 PM.
    “there is nothing wrong with being insane, as long as you know it yourself.”

Probation

Hi - Thanks for the reply - tried what you said and still the same ... I'll try the other pvr you mentioned in the morning

Will also try a new mac as mentioned ****EDIT - tried new mac and changing to nfps 3 and no change

Thanks for the replys
    Last edited by Guvnor; 01-30-2016 at 08:20 PM.

changing mac does not affect time offset. selecting the right xml file and resetting your database does..

Probation
    changing mac does not affect time offset. selecting the right xml file and resetting your database does..
    I deleted everything you mentioned ... will try the other pvr shortly

one last thing... did you set epg type to XMLTV only?.. is your guide black and white, or color.

Probation
    one last thing... did you set epg type to XMLTV only?.. is your guide black and white, or color.
    My guides in colour ... Guide Preference is Provider Only

Under XMLTV theres scope and remote url (using stalker pvr)

not sure how its in color if its set to provider only.... thats odd. set it to xmltv only and delete your database files again., that will fix it.

Probation
    not sure how its in color if its set to provider only.... thats odd. set it to xmltv only and delete your database files again., that will fix it.
    sorry my mistake - thought when you ment in colour or black and white its all logos included .... guide is in black and white

tux tux tux
    yeah you are correct but there are cases where nfpsf1 or 2 wont work anymore, depends on what has gone wrong. if the local time or the timezone affects the time at some point for example, there are cases where nothing helps but resetting the mac. (DST or screwing with the emulator is a good example) but it looks like the error is located , although the provider data should match nfpsf1?.
    Last edited by tuxen; 01-30-2016 at 10:20 PM.
    “there is nothing wrong with being insane, as long as you know it yourself.”

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast