Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

epg . n**** - development and discussion

12/31/16 This EPG method is no longer supported.

---
    New Feb 14:vGet the ********** updater and repo from http://**********

Note: The 24 hour pull does not show details and is for devices with lower ram.. the 72 hour has the show details.

See Here for install instructions : http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...with-epg-ninja

Note: if you cannot seem to connect to the ********** site, its because your current client has been trying to connect to the old links non stop and the site has banned your IP.. Dont worry, its only temporary. Just remove the old links from your client, or disable it, or close just kodi for an hour and you will be unbanned..

Note 2: If you have set up the version of Stalker Client that is included with kodi, switching to this version isn't really necessary, you wont gain anything different with it, this is just the easiest way to new users to get up and running

Code:
    Advanced  Alternative setup:  for use with version of Stalker that is included with Kodi only. If you dont know what your doing.. dont use this method. install pvr.stalker.nfps instead. Do not ask for support for the advanced method in this thread

Set your EPG remote URL to hxxps://papiao.is/main/EPG/mac/00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX/donation/XXXXXXXXX/fname/NFPSF1

Leave all  the value headers in the URL (do not remove the words mac, donation, or fname leave them there, only change the X's)
    Replace all the XX's with  your Mac or Donation
    NFPSF1=24 hour, title only. (use this on fire tv stick or other low ram devices)
    NFPSF2=24 hour title only offset one hour, for those having issues.
    NFPSF3=72 hour with details
    NFPSF4=72hour with details offset one hour, for those having issues.

For IPTV66, replace "papiao" with IKS66
    Last edited by dara; 12-31-2016 at 06:23 PM.

Reserved...

Probation

Not All TV Guide Data Loads

So after all my channels\guide info loads...I open TV Guide. Some channels have info and some dont. Alot of them have data pulled from time that has already past but not anything current or future. Ive closed out kodi and tried reopening to reload everything but i get the same outcome. Any thoughts?

sounds like your using the provider supplied epg data.. the version from ********** is colorized and every channel is filled in (some with static info)

tux tux tux
    i'm curios. since dvbken does not seem to have integrated login/password in the "nfps" pvr client 1.01; won't it stop working feb. 1st as announced elsewhere on this forum? or does anyone know if something is in the works? and is the date finally confirmed? I know the subject is kinda on the edge but it is tied somewhat to this thread also.

regards
    Last edited by tuxen; 01-30-2016 at 01:13 PM.
    “there is nothing wrong with being insane, as long as you know it yourself.”

@ djlopez92: if your guide has "data pulled from time that has already past but not anything current or future" it sounds like the problem I got help fixing here yesterday. At least your description of the appearance of your guide is similar, as mine had channels with no data (actually, no current data, if I scrolled far enough left there was old data). Try the steps in that thread, couldn't hurt.

@ tuxen: I'll be interested in the answer to this as well, as I assumed that the latest version of PVR Stalker NFPS would assemble the login/password under the hood like it does all the other credentials. All it needs is the donation number, and it has that.
    TVFan in the West

Kodi 17.1 RC with PVR Simple Client on PC using Win 10, and
    Kodi 17.1 RC with Stalker Client on PC using Xubuntu 16.04

Probation
    Hi alls

Having an issue with epg data not being offset - some shows are wrong for the time on the listings .. Ive tried NFPSF2 AND 4 and its still the same .. ive cleared data, disabled live tv and rebooted but still the same on some channels ..

Just wondering if anyone has encountered this ??

tux tux tux
    Quote Originally Posted by TVFan View Post
    @ tuxen: I'll be interested in the answer to this as well, as I assumed that the latest version of PVR Stalker NFPS would assemble the login/password under the hood like it does all the other credentials. All it needs is the donation number, and it has that.
    to my knowledge all the current version does is set the serial number for you, it has the credentials already yeah but it is not using them. a little check box to enable the donation number to login would have be needed to make it future proof. lets hope dvbken updates the addon, but it probably wont happen until the login is required since the date seems to be pushed back. which leads to the second question; is feb. 1st finally confirmed?
    these questions seems to span multiple threads, and this might not be the most appropriate. but I don't want to clutter the same questions all over, and think i'm not the only one wondering about these things. oh well I think we just have to wait 2 days and see what happens, it's not the end of the world.

tux tux tux
    Quote Originally Posted by Guvnor View Post
    Hi alls

Having an issue with epg data not being offset - some shows are wrong for the time on the listings .. Ive tried NFPSF2 AND 4 and its still the same .. ive cleared data, disabled live tv and rebooted but still the same on some channels ..

Just wondering if anyone has encountered this ??
    yeah I have and several friends. change your mac address (link a new mac) use NFPSF1 or 3 and it will correct itself.
    remember to change the mac in the epg url also.

also remember the client fails for some reason at first attempt to load channels after changing mac, just re-enable the addon or tv function.
    Last edited by tuxen; 01-30-2016 at 06:49 PM.

Fire From Within

It depends on what 'latest' version of the pvr.stalker.nfps you are using. I don't think 0.8.4 autofills the login/password, nor does the expermentals in **********. The newest version 1.0.3 isn't out yet for the public, but I believe it will work going past 1 February, as it does take the donation number and autofills the login/password, at least in the debug log.

The February 1 date as far as I know isn't pushed back, but it isn't set in stone either.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast