Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    is there any possibility to run the epg guide plugin standalone via ubuntu? maybe via python script or something? i run a local ubuntu server/NAS system for media and i have 5 routes in my home.. all 5 are KODI boxes and all 5 update their guide independently on their own currently with the epg plugins but it feels like alot of unnessesary updates and server usage for you guys.. right now i thought about just keeping my "main" system using the epg plugin and writing it to my NAS storage and then just pointing the PVR clients on each machine to that remote "epg file". While this works its not really the best situation as there are some days i could go without turning on my "main" system so other systems could end up without guide data as a result, another question, If i download a full weeks worth of EPG, does that load the full week in KODI even if i have only 1 day selected? some of my devices are 1gb ram devices and i like to keep my epg at 24 hours of data.

why dont you look in the epg updater code and get the url for the zip file and write a bash file that downloads it with wget or whatever you prefer and unzip and place it anywhere you want.set a crond to do it once a day and point all your boxes at that file.
    be 2-3 lines code.

i didnt know i was just downloading a zip file from the epg updater addon, i think i was trying to make it more complicated than it needs to be. Thanks for the tip, ill reply back to update once i get it going, incase someone is looking to do the same.

tux tux tux
    wups what happened with the pull, it seems to be expired now ie. only contains data before midnight.
    just a heads up.

EDIT: oh.. file is missing. pull not succeeded I guess.
    Last edited by tuxen; 03-20-2016 at 06:29 AM.
    “there is nothing wrong with being insane, as long as you know it yourself.”

please ensure restart kodi and ensure your epg updater addon has updater to 1.0.6

tux tux tux
    ah.. did not know there was an update. I had to do a manual update on the repo to get it. thanks.

EDIT: that of cause did the trick. wise move btw. thanks again and for all that you guys do to give us this brilliant epg.
    Last edited by tuxen; 03-20-2016 at 11:47 AM.

ROAMING
    EPG is not populating completely….deleted the xml file, data and restarted but no joy.

Just FYI.

Kodi 15.2/ stalker 0.8.4/ minix

Yes agreed , only populates 1/2 guide on 2 diff machines 2 diff donations
    deleted .xml checked all settings 3 x's reset mac and changed mac
    still does not work seems getting a bad pull also time won't go past
    6:30 am it's now 9:35 am est

tux tux tux
    pull failed only old data? just pulled current xml file with epg updater and cleared data. only has data until 3 hours ago.
    well you probably know.
    Last edited by tuxen; 03-31-2016 at 02:36 PM.

I've been having issues since yesterday. I'm sure psycon is on it but there is definatley an issue.

Thing is I tried too much to get it back and now lost all my custimIzations as I only activate 110 channels and move them around like i like it. It's a solid 2-3 hours but I'll just get it done next when psycon gets this resolved.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast