Thread: Help from IPTV

Help from IPTV

Would these super moderators please take a look at this. asft - rockycat - crazed 2.0

For 3 years I have purchased and renewed a route number from IKS66.com and I never received an order number starting with 192 or 330. In Nov. 15 I paid the fee to have IPTV through IKS66.com for 12 more months. My MAC number works right along. I have well over 200 days left on my subscription. I paid the renewal fee and now I need the right order number to process the papiao.is site but I never got the right order number. On Feb. 1 they are changing to requiring an username and password number based on your donation number. I bought from IKS66.com and have written many IKS66 staff emails.

What do I need to do or where (email or forum) do I need to go to get my correct order number to then input to get my donation number? In an email I can give my old Order ID number and route number and MAC number for them to check my days through the Route Checker. I bought my route through IKS66 and now I am going to be cut off. Through the Forum they are always helping and telling people to buy with IKS66.com for the correct OrderID number (192 or 330) and I did buy from them but now I cannot get any help from them to get the a correct number (192 or 330).

Please help.

Satman1

Ok iks66 have route not donation so the route number will be the user/password that you would need on February 1.
    Search and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Give me beer friends for life

Thanks big dady..I have an older version of infomir and that a newer one is out....02.18-r14-254 Should I update now or should I update on Feb 1 or after Feb 1?
    Many thanks, Satman1

I took the update and it's running fine
    Search and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Give me beer friends for life