Junoir Member

IKS66 Setup Not working

I have configured the MAC switched from 78 to 79, created a serial # and tried many variations of the portal address but i cannot seem to get KODI to work, any ideas?

On a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam...
    Quote Originally Posted by stevekhn View Post
    I have configured the MAC switched from 78 to 79, created a serial # and tried many variations of the portal address but i cannot seem to get KODI to work, any ideas?
    Hey there,

You're MAC needs to be 78 not 79. 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX plus your serial, Device ID, ID#2 and signature.

Are you using pvr client or stalker addon in kodi?
    Catch me smoking weed where the Wild things are.

i am soo glad stalker is doing away with the kodi addon it's been nothing but a nightmare for everyone...the stalker nfps pvr client is the waay to go for sure

Junoir Member
    The downside of this is that kodi 16.0 for android is not working, I keep getting "couldn't not load the module"... after I am setting up the pvr client. From what I heard this is a permission issue on Android, very annoying to be honest with you, for someone who's using an Android tv.

tux tux tux
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSshmoe View Post
    i am soo glad stalker is doing away with the kodi addon it's been nothing but a nightmare for everyone...the stalker nfps pvr client is the waay to go for sure
    whaaaat? you mean you are soo glad dvbken made stalker nfps that is tailored for this service and is easier to setup for newbies than the one that comes with kodi, he is also the original author of the original stalker client without him there would be no stalker nfps and stalker nfps updates are still based on the client that comes with kodi. nfps (the service you have donated for) have nothing todo with or support the stalker nfps client it is done by volunteer basis again by dvdbken, you should thank him. and all the mods and people here that give you and others support for it.

you are speaking voiulapokoko when you say you are glad stalker (that's the client) is doing away with itself and only left a modified version of itself.
    how is that possible lol. another one I never heard before.

try at least read the release thread: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7...er-Client-NFPS
    the correct word for properly modified is also called a fork as when you take the original in a different direction.
    do not confuse it with food and easting utensils. and put thanks where thanks needs to be.
    Last edited by tuxen; 03-29-2016 at 07:44 PM.
    “there is nothing wrong with being insane, as long as you know it yourself.”

ROAMING
    Hi …a request…. in case anyone is thinking of doing away with the built in stalker pvr client that comes with the Kodi (esp 15.2)….please reconsider.

I have sweated blood getting this to work …and for the better part it is working rather well.

tux tux tux
    nobody is saying they are doing away with what comes with kodi, especially not for kodi 15.2 since its outdated.
    the question is if dvbken will keep making updates to the stalker nfps.
    so if anything is in jeopardy it is stalker nfps. that's why I told JoeSshmoe that he needs to thank him for making it.

do you guys not read. I knew I should have left this thread alone.
    Last edited by tuxen; 03-29-2016 at 08:19 PM.
    “there is nothing wrong with being insane, as long as you know it yourself.”