Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

any one running minix

I have that box but cant find it any new updates

Warrior Member
    Sold mine not long ago.
    Took the minix xbmc off it. Put Kodi 15.2 on it. Loaded it with a ton of apps then sold it.

Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    I have that box but cant find it any new updates
    Gave mine to my son. Did you go to the minix forum?

i cant find that box got to look around dont know what i did with it im old man lol

Yes I have a Minix Mine is the X8-H Plus. I am extremely satisfied with this box. I bought it new with very, very basic software. Took me a week or so learning and installing various apps. This is my go-to box. I watch it much more than my MAG254. I'm on the forum tonight to check the new sign procedure which I have now concluded. An extra benefit for me is that the X8-H Plus connects by Wi-Fi 5MHz to my router and to my home network allowing me to play all my media (movies, TV, audio, and pictures). My HD movies stream flawlessly to my great satisfaction.

astf I noticed your comment on another thread telling someone to read the forums and not expect to have their hand held when the info was already out there. Biter bit perhaps? As I have been suspended for previously being open and frank I do hope I haven't overstepped the bounds again.

Finally, if you do need help I will be happy to do what I can. I'd give an external link here but I'm not sure if that is permitted so I'll pass on that option.

no got that box running great have np at all just couldnt find it

pvr.stalker client with ********** on kodi 16.3 runs the best for me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Android Man View Post
    Sold mine not long ago.
    Took the minix xbmc off it. Put Kodi 15.2 on it. Loaded it with a ton of apps then sold it.
    Same here

Still got some profit out of it =)

yea i should sell my boxes but cant some member will say i have problem and can get box out to check

Banned
    Minix support is ridiculous, might as well sell faulty unit for 5£ and buy new one.
    I once had a problem with mine, and after a few days (yes days) of e-mail changing they asked me to send unit to re-seller, and re-seller was gonna send it back al the way to HK.
    It would take 30-40 days to get there, another sum of days to get repaired, and back to me again. phew.
    That is a no no for me, and should be for most of you. obiously i bought a new one, cause i didn't want the hassle of waiting those longs days.
    On the other hand, with my other box (Wetek) i had to replace the unit, and the company sent a TNT pick up to my house, and 3 days later i got a new one, again brought by TNT to my house. Now that's what i call premium.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast