Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    did you check your kodi log yet..

Junoir Member
    Not yet. I am still at work. I should be able to get to it tonight. Up here I can not get it to even connect I'm assuming due to different IP.

Junoir Member
    Ok, finally home and put the box in debug mode. I cat the log and piped to grep for the url. Copied and pasted the exact url into a browser and it starts downloading a guide.xml. It is an 18.7MB file and taking a few minutes to download which it shouldn't as I have 25/10 business class internet. Unless there are any other ideas I may just blow this install away and reload fresh to see what happens. But at this point I am at a loss as to why I have no guide data but the URL works.

Junoir Member
    Keep updated please! as I am in the exact same boat as you. This entire post has been almost to the letter of my issue. I passed it off as server issues for a bit but now I see I'm not the only one.

Junoir Member
    I can confirm it is not just my install. I just did a fresh install on my windows 8.1 laptop of 15.2 and loaded the ********** addon. Set my donation and mac. Go to TV ---> Guide still blank. Like completely. So it is the same on my openelec box and my laptop. I did shut down my openelec box about 2 hours before installing on my laptop just to make sure there was no overlap. I have tried changing my mac and still no go. Any ideas?

EDIT 1: As some side testing I fired up debug mode on my laptop install and found it was pulling from an **********/auth/....... url so I copied/pasted that into a browser window and it started downloading a guide.xml also. Something is definatley odd here.....

EDIT 2: I did notice that in the kodi window it was still pulling golden....something. I let that be for about 10 minutes and it finally loaded the EPG on my laptop. So maybe there was something wrong with my openelec install and it just takes a long while to download the guide data. Even though it is only like 26MB with my 25/10 I should be able to download it in less than a minute. So again, any ideas?
    Last edited by kameleon; 01-23-2016 at 03:55 AM.

its not your internet speed,your not the only one downloading the epg info and you may have to wait...we had to add security,ect as when we had it with no authorization the server was being overloaded with requests.

Junoir Member
    Right, I figured as much. I am just wondering what made it jack up in the first place. It was running fine but then it just quit. I will reinstall openelec tomorrow and see what happens.

Junoir Member
    Fresh install of openelec and the ********** and all is well. Let's hope it continues to work because my wife is threatening to kill me if it keeps messing up!

This worked for me on android box
    Update Kodi to latest version 16.xx
    then go to http://**********/clairvoyance/pvr.stalker.nfps/1.0.3/ download relevant stalker.nfps
    Install via zip in Kodi and see if the guide loads now

everthing working here

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast