Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junoir Member

********** no guide

I am running openelec (15.2 kodi version) on a revo1600 with the addon from **********. I have been running this for about a month now with varying issues, mostly auth failed and constant buffering. Most of those are cleared up by rebooting the machine or resetting my mac on the papiao.is site and changing it on the box. However since last night I have been unable to pull any guide data. Channels load fine. I have tried clearing data, clearing cache, removing and readding the addon, defaulting settings and setting it back up. All to no avail. I still get a completely empty guide. I read where it may be due to pulling epg data too often to just let it sit a few hours. I left it alone while I was at work today, about 10 hours, and still no go. Any ideas?

down for a few for abt 1/2 hr.930-10pm est if you happed to try and download during that time.
    i did some updates.

Junoir Member
    I have turned the box completely off about 2 hours ago and plan on leaving it off until tomorrow morning just to make sure it isn't constantly trying to update. I will post my findings in the morning.

btw double check your epg url for typo's.
    i use openelec on kodi 15.2 with stalker 0.8.3 from repo or 0.8.4 that i compiled myself and it works fine.

Junoir Member
    I'm not sure what you mean by the url. I followed the instructions and saw nothing about inputting a url. Where do I check it and what should it be?

u may be using the nfps version? you only ebter you donation number and last 3 sets of your mac?
    if so then doubler check you donation number.
    i'm refering to the older versions(non nfps builds) where you manually enter full mac,server ip,epg url,ect

put kodi in debug mode, restart and look in your kodi.log for the word papiao ... then copy and paste that URL to a browser... odds are, it will say invalid donation because you have a typo, or didnt put a donation in at all..

Junoir Member
    Turned the kodi box on after being off all night. Same thing, no guide. No channels in the guide and no data. The channels load in channel view though and come up just fine. So I brought the box to work with me to troubleshoot it some but now I get constant authorization failed. After reading some it appears that may be because different IP address. That is a very flawed system, especially with those that have dhcp addresses that change frequently. Anyways, I will take it back home and test some more tonight.

@psycon, would the channels even load if the donation number was not there? I have double checked everything in the mac and donation and it is 100% correct as far as I can tell. Once I get it back home I will double check the debug.

Quote Originally Posted by kameleon View Post
    Turned the kodi box on after being off all night. Same thing, no guide. No channels in the guide and no data. The channels load in channel view though and come up just fine. So I brought the box to work with me to troubleshoot it some but now I get constant authorization failed. After reading some it appears that may be because different IP address. That is a very flawed system, especially with those that have dhcp addresses that change frequently. Anyways, I will take it back home and test some more tonight.

@psycon, would the channels even load if the donation number was not there? I have double checked everything in the mac and donation and it is 100% correct as far as I can tell. Once I get it back home I will double check the debug.
    yes the channels will load.right now the only thing the donation number is used for is to access the epg.after feb 1 it will also be needed to load the channels.
    what box are u runnning kodi on?
    have you tried the 24hr epg?

update: read ur 1st post and revo1600.searched the specs on it and its 1gb ram?
    if so try the 24hr epg as low memory devices sometimes have problems with the 72hr(uses too much ram).
    its a know problem(firestick tv has same issue).
    we made the 24hr epg(it has show title only,no descriptions) just for these devices.
    Last edited by Blackbear199; 01-22-2016 at 02:43 PM.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbear199 View Post
    yes the channels will load.right now the only thing the donation number is used for is to access the epg.after feb 1 it will also be needed to load the channels.
    what box are u runnning kodi on?
    have you tried the 24hr epg?

update: read ur 1st post and revo1600.searched the specs on it and its 1gb ram?
    if so try the 24hr epg as low memory devices sometimes have problems with the 72hr(uses too much ram).
    its a know problem(firestick tv has same issue).
    we made the 24hr epg(it has show title only,no descriptions) just for these devices.
    I've upgraded my revo to 4GB ram so that shouldn't be an issue. I have tried the 24 hour one also to no avail. I may just redo the entire install and see what is going on if I can't get anything out of the debug.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast